Tuesday, August 19, 2008

.why i love the olympics.

"Justine's never gonna know..."
"Ohmaigawd! You speak Chinese?"
"Told you I waxed my armpits."
"Okay, so listen. I feel really uncomfortable right now..."
"Is this edible?"
"Yeah, I'm just gonna stay like this until they call that ball in and give me the point."
"Um, okay. I know I won. You can stop kissing me now."
"You stupid, stupid little man..."

"I'm the next Van Gough. Pinky promise."
"Yeah, it's a funny story, actually..."
"And I am this close to killing the Russians..."
"Listen, as much as you think it is, it's just not right to make fun of ladies in bug-eyed sunnies!"
"Sure, Nathalie, you're gonna serve with that thing."


"Hee, yeah, last time I checked, I rule the world."
"Bitch, I know when I'm injured, okay?"
"And the sex was ssooooo good!"
"Yes, dammit, I need bodyguards! Do you not see that manic Malaysian girl trying to attack me?"
"Hey, hotstuff..."
"So do I win "Most Tattooed" yet?"
"Uh-huh. That's the way you do the hula."

"And then she left me for Amelie Mauresmo..."
"Kiss my fabulous Hawaiian ass!"
"So do I shoot goals from here or there?"
"Aw, shit, I totally forgot to tattoo my left hand."
"Mine, bitches!"

"Ehehehe, Abby doesn't know we tied her laces together."

"And, yes, Hope Solo IS blonde and hot and taller than I am, dammit!"
"God, if you ate any more of those tortillas, Abby..."
"Jesus, Abby, that was a stinker!"
"Now, if you look closely, you can almost see my boxers!"
"You ain't careful, bitch, and I'mma kick you in the face!"

"Ew. Is that a dead frog in that puddle?"
"And you can hardly tell the difference between my head and the ball!"
"Hahaha, no, Boxx, I really don't wanna kiss you."
"And you wonder why they call me the Flyin' Hawaiian..."
"Yes, I am a cool Hawaiian and I'll flip you off, thankewverymuch."

Between Natasha Kanani Janine Kai and Amelie Simone Mauresmo, I'm a goner. Oh, and I know Amelie isn't in the Olympics, but I love her the most and I SO couldn't resist.

No comments: