Tuesday, August 05, 2008

.MORE aussie pics.

Me and Betchh at the Matt Maher gig. Best decision I ever made in my life.

Me, Alex and Joseph in Melbourne.

Amanda, me and Alex going hooooome.

Carmen and me at the church somewhere.

Carmen, me and Cath on the train.


Alex and me with Neil.



Me and my bitch!



Mel Ng and me on the grass. Comfy, weih!



Mel Ng and me with the Lebanese peeps!



Me and my Chilean boy.




With the Brazilian group. Amanda looks stoned.





The whole Asayo 2 group. Sorry if anyone was missed.





From left: Me, Vida and Sharon.





Us eating. This was, like, our best meal.





With the Archbishop-Cardinal-Whatever dude.









With the group from Texas.









Cathy and me. I look damn stoned. Eh, people, it's damn tiring, okay!









From left: Mel Netto (one of the two teachers I only ever got along with), Katrina and me.









From left: Adeline (whom I swiped most of these pichas off), Katrina and me.









From left: Jaime Miranda (toldja she was there, Helen!), Carmen Miranda (the other teacher I've ever gotten along with), me and Cathy.






Obviously, there are more to come, I'm just waiting for them. Hee.

No comments: