Wednesday, August 27, 2008

.no more nathalie!

So, I stayed home from school today. Why? Let's just put it this way - Amelie Mauresmo makes me sick. She played Nathalie Dechy and the stupid Astro SuperSport (it's ASS if you put it together, which is why they added the P, so not it's ASSP), didn't show the matches live. Was on the phone with Naz while following the match on Slamtracker (the greatest invention known to man). Anyway, I'll just get to the point, shall I? Amelie was playing her fellow countrywoman, Nathalie Dechy. She lost the first set but was brilliant with the second and third. Game, set, match, Amelie Mauresmo. My girlfriend, weih. I sat in front of my laptop and played along with my iTunes playlist (usually do that when I'm nervous and following a match on Slamtracker). Got through Adam Green, Melissa Etheridge, Catie Curtis, Katy Perry, LFO, The Moffats, Street Drum Corps, Pitbull, Leona Naess and Blink-182. Amelie was wearing this black and purple thing and she looked hot as hell. Duh. She's tanned and oh-so gorgeous. Maybe suspiciously a little too tanned, but whatever. She's still hot.


No comments: