Friday, August 22, 2008

.no jodas!

As you all probably know, Brazil met the hotties from the USA in the Olympic finals of Women's Soccer. And USA didn't thrash them, but they won, fair and square (Carli Lloyd isn't on drugs, Carmen. Jesus. And Lori Chulupny isn't stuck up. She's very nice. I think... So, anyway. Pictures!

Renata Costa (Brazil) and Lori Chulupny (USA) tussle for the ball.



Angela Hucles tackled by Formiga. NICK: "Dude, I thought Formica was the thing they use to make tables. Wait. Why are we watching this, anyway?"


Everyone jumping on Carli Lloyd after she scored a goal. Congrats, Carli! The goal was amazing.


NATASHA KAI!!! on the ball. She took of her shirt after the match. I was like, WHOA! *jaw drops open and drools* Anyway, she was wearing this really cool pink camo sports bra. I WANT!


And here, Lori Chalupny brings down Fabiana from Brazil. The Brazilians have such cool names, but there were only about two or three hot ones - Barbara, Cristiene and Daniela.


Natasha Kai acting like she scored the goal.

"Yeah, we won! Can you believe it?"

Yeah, I saved the best for last.

Okay, so the match was REALLY good, it went into overtime and everything. Like, they had half an hour extra. I was surprised that Pia Sundhage didn't put Natasha Kai in earlier. Some amazing, fantastic goalkeeping from Hope Solo, after the match, she cried. I was impressed - the Chinese (or was it Japanese?) goalie couldn't save ANYTHING. Hell, Stevie Wonder would've been a better goalie (quote Amelie). Anyway, congratulations to Carli Lloyd. Respect to you, woman! That was a really hard goal to net. I'll put up a video of it if I fand one.

No comments: