Friday, August 15, 2008

.mmhmm.

Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.
Starting time: 10:44 pm
Name: Stephanie-Jo Fernandez, aka Mrs Amelie Simone Mauresmo, aka Mrs Natasha Kanani Janine Kai.
Sisters: Amelia Marie. Marion Bartoli (hahaha).
Brothers: Pete Wentz (hahaha).
Shoe size: 7 or 8 or 9.
Height: 5 feet, five inches, babeh.
Where do you live: Happy Garden. Ironic, huh?
Favourite drinks: Vodka and Coke.
Favourite breakfast: Pancakes, sausages, eggs, bacon, toast.
Have you ever...
...been on a plane: Yup
...swam in the ocean: Yup
...fallen asleep in school: Hahaha, this is ME you're talking about. What d'you think?
...broken someone's heart: Yup
...fell off your chair: Hahaha, YES!
...sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Call me crazy, but yeah.
...saved e-mails: Too damn lazy to delete them.
What is your room like: Red+Black+White themed.
What's right beside you: My phone.
What is the last thing you ate: Tacos.
Ever had...
...chicken pox: Yeah. When I was 6.
...sore throat: Obviously.
...stitches: Yeah. Over seven times.
...broken nose: In form 2.
Do you believe in love at first sight: I believe in lust as first sight.
Like picnics: Yeah.
Who was the last person...
...you danced with: Naz, I guess. We were trying to out-do each other's headstands.
...who made you smile: Naz again.
...you last yelled at: all together now. NAZ.
Today did you...
...talk to someone you like: Yeah. A little.
...kiss anyone: *coughs* Moving on to the next question...
...get sick: Yeah, when I saw how Jelena Jankovic was playing.
...talk to an ex: Uhm... I guess so.
...miss someone: More than you could ever begin to understand.
Best feeling in the world: Probably when I know that Amelie's mine and she's not going anywhere.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: No. I have my doggie.
Who do you really hate: LOTS of people. Naz, to begin with. Well, not really. Serena Williams. Geraldine Filiol.
What time is it now: 11:02pm. I really have no life.
Randoms:
Q:Is there a person who is on your mind right now: Yeah.
Q: Do you have any siblings: Yeah. His name's Cadbury. He eats my food and sleeps in my bed.
Q: Do you want children: YES! I've even picked out names.
Q: Do you smile often: No. The form 1 girl, Mun Yee and her friend call me "No Emo".
Q: Do you like your hand-writing: No, but other people do.
Q: Are your toenails painted: Yeah.
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: Amelie's?
Q: What colour shirt are you wearing: Blue.
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday: Watching tennis.
Q: I can't wait till: I'm out of the house!
Q: When did you cry last: Today.
Q: Are you a friendly person: Sometimes.
Q: Do you have any pets: My brother, Cadbury.
Where is the person you have feelings for right now: Uh, PJ? I don't know. Somewhere. France, or playing at the Olympics in Beijing.
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now: Of course. He's my little cousin, Marcus. Means the world to me.
Do you sleep with the TV on: Nope.
What are you doing right now: This survey. DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH.
Have you ever crawled through a window: No, but I've sliced my hand punching a window. Long story; basically, I was sleeping over at Carmen's and I thought there was a robber at the window. I smacked my fist into the window pane and found out that the "robber" was actually Naz. My blood was all over the floor and I didn't realize until Naz pointed it out. Carmen took me to see Darah and get my hand un-screwed up again.
Can you handle the truth: I want nothing but.
Are you closer to your mother or father: I love my mommy.
Who was the last person you cried in front of: Myself. I hate crying in front of people.
How many people can you say you've really loved: A lot. My family and my besties - The Nazis, The CARINg (haha, kudos to Eusoff for that), Helen, Eusoff, Arif, Naz, Carmen, Mel KF, ah, the whole lot of them! Well, most.
Do you eat healthy: Sometimes. Healthy food tastes like garbage.
Do you still have pictures of you and your ex: Yeah.
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you: "Your grandpa died." Duh, I cried.
How often do you go to church: Once a week.
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to: My drug dealer. Haha, Naz, I guess, or Sulekha (love her, too).
Are you loud or quiet most of the time: LOUD!
Are you confident: I can go onstage and give people the impression that I'm confident.
5 things I was doing 10 years ago..(1998)
.reading Harry Potter
.hanging out with Amali
.playing Resident Evil on my pathetic PS1
.trying not to get in trouble with the Math teacher (things haven't changed)
.making fun of Wong Joan Ni
5 things on my to-do list today:
.start another Amelie video
.hang out with Naz
.call Aiden
.go to Carmen's
.PARTAAAAAAAAAAAAY
5 snacks I enjoy:
.cheese
.Oreos
.Cadbury chocs
.Strawberry-flavoured bubblegum
.canned sausages
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
.go watch Wimbledon, live, with my mom, cause she wants to go
.get myself a house next to Amelie's
.buy another house in Hawaii next to Natasha Kai
.sue my dad?
.put myself through Berklee
5 of my bad habits:
.I sleep a LOT
.I'm racist (and PROUD)
.I have no patience for stupidity
.I can be harsh
.I'm a fucking lazyass
5 places I have lived in:
.Happy Garden
.Bukit Jalil
.Puchong
.Penang
.Bangsar
5 jobs I’ve had:
.musician
.delusional psycho bitch
.girlfriend
.family emo
.stalker
5 people I tag:
Amy Chin
Amanda Yong
Chan Pik Ee
Daphne Lee
Wong Chee Meng

No comments: