Tuesday, September 30, 2008

.why i love Amelie.

I love it when Amelie takes off her shirt. The cutest thing Amelie does is when she wins, she does this eyepoke thing. The thing I regret most is not being able to see Amelie play live yet. Amelie makes me mad when she plays a crappy match. The best memory I have of Amelie is of her winning Wimbledon in 2006, since it's my first memory of her. I love that little thing Amelie does when makes all those weird faces during interviews. I can't stand it when Amelie smiles. If I could want anything for Amelie it would be for her to win every Grand Slam she plays until retirement, thus becoming world #1 again. I remember the day when my mom called Dinara Safina Amelie's girlfriend and I got jealous. Amelie's best physical feature is her eyes. When Amelie gets mad, she shouts at people and looks scary, but I love her anyway. I love Amelie even when she loses and loses and loses. Amelie turns me on when she does that thing with her hands, and I'm like, "Whoa!" Amelie should date me because I love her more than anyone ever could. A song that reminds me of Amelie is Enrique Iglesias' Somebody's Me. What I love about Amelie the most is the fact that she's so direct and honest and funny. Three words that describes Amelie are .sweet .unattainable .gorgeous





That's why, dammit.

No comments: