Tuesday, September 02, 2008

--barfday boy

"No, no, don't worry, it's only the fake last song. We'll walk off stage, you'll go "WOOHOO!" and we'll come back out and do one more."
- Nick from Dirtnote

Happy birthday to Nick-ie, who always knows what I need, when I need it. You know what I hate and what pisses me off, you know who I love, you know when I PMS, you know how to talk me out of going on-stage drunk, and you know why I suddenly burst into tears.Anyway, you really should know how much I love you, because you put up with me and Naz, because you text me in the wee hours of the morning, talking me out of suicide when Amelie loses, because you held me when Grandpa died, because I'm the only girl you don't hate!
So, yeah, you're my dyke tyke, my drummer, my bitch, my favorite cousin, my psychiatrist, my punchingbag, my verbal sparring partner, my fellow camwhore, and everything and anything else I might have forgotten. And even if I don't act like it or say it all the time, you're a huge sweetheart and I love you, yeah?


And I hope you DID get this,

This,

And this for your birthday.

And if you didn't... Well, blame Naz. I was all set to get you Michael Phelps.

No comments: