Wednesday, October 01, 2008

--and here we go again.

Where would you go if someone buys you an air ticket?
Uhm, right now? Moscow. Then I'd busk on the street with my violin so that I could follow the WTA tour wherever.
What's your favourite thing to do?
Go out, play tennis and I have rediscovered the joy of reading!
Do you think money can buy happiness?
Yeah.
If you were given a chance to receive something, what would it be?
Three guesses, people.
Things you can't live without?
My phone, cash, my laptop, internet and TV.
What are you afraid to lose?
My phone. Hee.
If you win $1 million dollars, what would you do?
Follow the WTA tour and find Amelie.
What do you dream of doing in the future?
Making music.
List down 3 good points about the person who gave you this survey...
...She's funny.
...She's weird.
...She says "Really? Wow!" in the most sarcastic way imaginable.
What makes you happy?
Watching Amelie on TV and hanging out with my girls.
What type of person do you hate the most?
You people should know, I'm a racist.
If you had a super power, what would it be?
I want to be invisible!
Would you go for happiness or money?
Money. Cause it can buy happiness.
Who do you think is the most important person in your life?
Me! Is that an answer? No? Okay, then, uh... Carmen and Mel. I'm sorry, I have two girlfriends. Hee.
If you have a boyfriend, would you die for him?
No, what a stupid question! He should be willing to die for me!
Who's the last person who hugged you?
Your boyfriend.
What is the one thing you want to do badly right now?
Listen to my new Ani DiFranco CD. It's called Red Letter Day and if Ani got any better, I would slit my wrists.
Who are you close to?
Helen, Carin, Vivien, Amy, Naz, Nick, Sarah.
Are you courageous enough to the person that you like him?
I don't get this.
If you could do one thing all over again what would it be?
Go for WYD. The people there were amazing.
Seven things that scare me:
...lizards. They're so disgusting and peverted.
...godma.
...Edward Cullen (U.G.L.Y.)
...Your mother.
...My mother.
...Church
...Sarah Palin.
Seven things that I like the most:
...Amelie Mauresmo.
...tennis.
...my phone.
...MUSIC.
...jamming with my band.
...playing the violin.
...being stupid on purpose.
Seven important things in my room:
...laptop.
...books!
...pictures of family.
...pictures of Amelie. (haha, that rhymes)
...clothes.
...boombox.
...accessories.
Seven random facts about me:
...I like pie.
...Vivien and I are going to stalk Amelie.
...I rarely cut my toenails.
...I can burp the alphabet.
...Russell Peters is not funny.
...I can sleep for 24 hours straight.
...I've gotten into more fights than I can count.
Seven things I plan to do before I die:
...stalk Amelie.
...go backpacking around the world.
...get a Ph.D.
...become more famous than Britney Spears.
...date Amelie.
...have kids.
...speak more than three languages.
Seven things I can do:
...I can tie the cherry stem into a knot with my tongue.
...I can play better tennis than Osama.
...I can do stand-up comedy.
...I can beatbox.
...I play the violin, drums and guitar.
...I have a red belt in Tae Kwan Do.
...Make fun of people.
Seven things I can't do:
...run away.
...touch my toes.
...bomb your house.
...concentrate on anything for more than five minutes.
...listen to hip-hop.
...wear a dress.
...change my ways of being a racist.
Seven things I am attracted to in the opposite sex:
...nice eyes.
...being tall is a must.
...ability to make me laugh.
...good legs.
...does not flip up shirt collar or wear overly baggy jeans (you know the type where the crotch is at the guy's knees)
...is a feminist.
...not girlier than me.
Seven things I always say:
...fuck.
...asshole.
...shut the fuck up.
...Amelie!
...mmhmm.
...what the hell __________? (e.g., are you doing, is that)
...*insert racist joke here*
Seven people to do this tag:
.Sulekha
.Pik Ee
.Eu Jun
.Eusoff
.Amelia
.Benji
.Kok Yin

No comments: