Thursday, September 18, 2008

--ash's tag

Okay, so this tag is about being obsessed with someone. Looks like some fun shit, so yeah, I'll give it a go.

Do you talk to that person a lot?
Nope.
Do you know a lot about them?
Yeah. Her birthday, her mom's name, her girlfriends, her pets, her numberplate, her favorite foods.

Do you stalk them?
What do you think? But personally, I don't think so.

Do you spy on them in their house?
I would if I could. The other day, I can't remember who it was that I was talking to, I think it was Charmaine, I said that if I were invisible, I'd totally watch her 24/7.

Do you follow them?
Soon. In Beijing.

Do people accuse you of stalking?
Yeah. Vivien, Amy, Sulekha. Those people.

Do you really like them?
YES!

Do you really hate them?
...sometimes when she plays crappy tennis.
Do you think about them a lot?

Duh. Like every minute.
Do you always want their opinion of things?

Yes. Amelie and I would be such a sexy, charismatic couple, I tell you. We'd go matching! Like Federer and Mrs Federer... or something.
Do you ever try to hurt them?

No, I only try to hurt Geraldine.
Do you try to keep others away from them?

I would if I could. Back off, Kuznetsova and Molik!
Do you get jealous of them, when they talk to others?

No, I get jealous of the people who talk to her.
Do you try to "punish" them when they don't do what you want?

Yeah, Jesus, if I had a voodoo doll...
Do you think you're just the littlest bit obsessed?

Obsessed? Who, me? No way...

I tag:
Sulekha
Pik Ee
Aisyah
Amy
Amelia.

No comments: