Tuesday, September 23, 2008

--amelie and pik ee

So, Pik Ee suggested that I write a letter to Amelie. I thought about it, and here it is. Enjoy.

Dear Mademoiselle Amelie,
If your eyes were lakes, I’d like to be drowned into one of them,
If your forehead were a plain, I’d like to be incinerated by the lightning in the midst of it,
If your nose were a mountain, I’d like to be covered with snow on its top,
If your mouth were a volcano… well, you can imagine what I’d like to be then.

and

Dear Mademoiselle Amelie,
I’m standing now on the balcony and gazing at the ground, slightly bowing down toward it. This is because you keep losing. Could you come up and give me a kick so that this ground become closer (you may kiss me good-bye if you like).

Love,
Stephanie Fernandez.

And a poem...

I ame sad for Amelie,
I ame angry with the results,
I ame baffled that she can't get past round one anymore,
I ame unsure about her future,
I ame mellow when she wears yellow,
I ame happy when she is happy.

I ame what I ame. And you can IM me. Hee.

No comments: