Thursday, September 04, 2008

.surprise, surprise.

Hey woman

Thought I'd leave my mark (kinda like the way dogs piss on flowerpots) and surprise you.

Surprise! :)



(No offense, babes. She would think it was funny too. Anyway, I saw it and thought you'd appreciate seeing it, y'know. She looks so hot and all. - stifles snort - :)


Sarah, I bet you will 'just cracked up.' A good picture to use against Steph when she rails insults at you. ;)

See, Steph. You're surprised, aren't you? I bet you all expected me to post up a Federer pic or something. But I've proved you wrong. - wicked laugh -






NOT.



What can I say? I'm weak, and he's in the QF's.

Oh. A moment of silence for Amelie, who played her heart out, especially at match point. Really. :) Donations for the Mauresmo Career Fund can be sent to Stephanie Fernandez.

Anyway. Steph. Dare you to find one that unflattering of Roger and post it here.

Love ya woman.

Helen.

No comments: