Tuesday, September 02, 2008

.I swear to drunk I'm not god

Would you fuck _____?
Yes, I would.
Would you get a tattoo?
If _____ did it, yes.
Is it just to get close to her?
What other reason is there?
That’s against the rules, _____.

Don’t answer a question with a question. Fine! Fucking stupid head _____ with your dumb muscles and, and hair…on your head.
How drunk are you?
Is that really a question?
Yes, and stop breaking rules.
So drunk I might just do something crazy like try and find _____.
Hung up on a girl that quick. Only took an hour too. New world record.
I told you I never lie.
What makes you think she’s gay?
She pings my gaydar hardcore.

Who says that?
Only me…
_____, you are like the little gay sister I always wish I had.
Yeah ‘cause your sister is a bitch.
Yes she is. _____kins, you sure you are doing all right?
I think she’s doing just fine, but just to be safe we’re going to keep the tequila away.
Ah, lover, you’re so wasted.
Naughty, naughty _____.
I guess _____ was right.

Fucking fuckface _____ can go to hell.
Naughty, naughty _____. _____ is your friend.
Well, what is she so right about? Why isn’t she here then? Why’d she just storm out without any expla… explune… explalna… reason?
*laughs*
Shut up, that is a hard word!
Explanation.
Yeah, one of those. _____, could you please put me down?

Sorry _____kins, sometimes I think you’re too cute.
You wouldn’t be telling me that if I had a fat ass.
That’s not true. _____ likes fat asses.
Does he now?
Yeah, don’t you remember his last boyfriend, Russ?
That was your boyfriend? I thought that was your cousin.
Ew no!

Thank God, because I was starting to have serious doubts about you.

Okay, here's the thing. The people in bold, italic and normal fonts are three different people. I won't say who. The names censored and underlined are different people, you'll know who they are by the colours of the lines. I am NOT going to say who these idiots are. It could prove to be pretty embarrassing.

And Amelie? Seriously, fuck you for losing. You don't know how fucking disappointed I am with you. Just... fuck you, okay? Silly woman. And this doesn't mean I'm out of love with you. I'm very much scarily, stalkerishly, insanely still in love with you (wish I wasn't, maybe if you stopped being so hot...). I expected you to do better. Dumbass. I love you, lahkay? Stop losing, will you? Jesus, you need a slap.




And god doesn't exist, SARAH!

No comments: