Tuesday, September 09, 2008

--hee.

Naz: Lets get some things straight, I like the US soccer team. They look good. I'd sleep with them all.
Me: Uh... What about Carly Boxx?
Naz: No, not her. I'm not done. The Brazilian soccer team girls don't look that good. I don't want to give an explanation on that.
Me: What about Christy Rampone?
Naz: Ew, no. I'm not finished. But we have a fact here. Beyond that, we should respect their two World Cup titles and two Olympic medals
Me: Um... Lori Chalupney?
Naz: No! Hang on, I said I'm not done. Also, the Brazilian Women's footie league sucks ass, the media does not give a damn about it and the American players usually go abroad to gather experience and a decent wage.
Me: What about... Carli Lloyd?
Naz: No!
Me: Natasha Kai?
Naz: Even more, no.
Me: But you said you'd sleep with anyone of them...

No comments: