Saturday, September 27, 2008

Viva la Vida

Viva la Vida

I used to rule the world,
Seas would rise when I gave the word,
Now in the morning I sweep alone,
Sweep the streets I used to own.
Helen and Carin came over today. Nothing big, we watched Fiddler on the Roof and managed to finish up Gia. Gia's a lot shorter than I thought it would be without the sex scenes. Lots of funny crap during the movies, Helen and I got really high. For example...
CARIN: Jonas Brothers.
ME: Chastity ring.
HELEN: Hishamuddin.
ME: Pervert!
CARIN: *confused look* Chishamuddin???
My god, that girl's a riot! Helen was practically in tears as was I, but we calmed down enough to tell her what we really were talking about. Anyway, the rest of the afternoon went well. We ordered McD's and whaddaya know? Cute (and very honest) McD's delivery guy. I think I might be ordering McD's in for the rest of the week. When he came around the second time, I kinda wanted to tell him to come again or something equally witty, but naaaah.
I used to roll the dice,
Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes,
Listen as the crowd would sing:
"Now the old king is dead! Long live the king!"
One minute I held the key,
Next the walls were closed on me,
And I discovered that my castles stand,
Upon pillars of salt, and pillars of sand.

So, Naz doesn't like Justine Henin very much. Not me, I like Henin just fine, I think she has sexy eyebrows. We were talking about her today, when I was complaining about my height and going pro. According to Naz, Henin's a lot like Martina Hingis, who was always quick to criticize, but couldn't take it when someone else slammed her. NAZ: She doesn't exactly think before opening her mouth. She reminds me of Hingis, quick to criticise people but doesn't like it when people do it to her. Justine Hingis-Hardenne, *fake apologetic tone* oh, sorry, I totally meant Henin.
Anyway, I like Henin. She's very sweet, especially when Amelie kicked her ass all over the court. Sadly. my girlfriend hasn't been doing any ass-kicking lately. Could it be because of her new woman? Hm... Hurry up and get used to little Ms Marie de Villepin, Amelie, and then go out there and bash Serena Williams up (revenge for Wimbledon) or something.
I hear Jerusalem bells are ringing,
Roman Calvary choirs are singing,
Be my mirror my sword and shield,
My missionaries in a foreign field,
For some reason I can't explain,
Once you know there was never, never an honest word,
That was when I ruled the world.

Okay, I've just found out that Amelie's been wearing heels, which is probably why she's started playing such ass-crap tennis. By the way, Amy, I need a fedora, since Amelie has one. Let's go shopping. Ohmygod, did I actually volunteer to go shopping with Amy Chin Yee Ling? Whatever, I'll need practice for the end of the year. And I want a fedora. Supposed to buy Vivien Vans for her birthday, which is coming up, so I'll need to go to KLCC for that, too. Oh, hey, I didn't know that Amelie modelled for Versace. And YSL. Haha, now I can sing Keep Your Hands Off My Girl and it works! Or Marie can sing Keep Your Hands Off My Girl. Whatever. I'm happy for them. They match and everything. Marie's got blonde streaks, so does Amelie. And they're both French. The other day when I told Amy and Fida that Amelie was dating some French model, Fida looked at me with a what-the-fuck look and asked me, "How the hell are you gonna compete with her?" They're trying to get me to be more feminine. Eugh. Whatever, if it's going to get me Amelie, well, you all know that I'd go to hell and back for her!

It was the wicked and wild wind,
Blew down the doors to let me in,
Shattered windows and the sound of drums,
People couldn't believe what I'd become,
Revolutionaries wait,
For my head on a silver plate,
Just a puppet on a lonely string,
Who would ever want to be king?
Anyway, I fucked orchestra practice today and went for some movie thing at SFX. The Lifeteen group were showing this movie (Linda was really happy to see me, haha) that some people showed at WYD, but I didn't get to see, called Bella. It was a really good movie, something about unwanted pregnancy and the Lifeteen group had a discussion after that, about abortion, and you all know how much I love kids and how pro-life I am, so I really enjoyed that. There was some talk about the church's stand on abortion and whatnot. Glad to know the church and I actually agree on something. According to mom, the jury's still out on whether or not being an LGBT is wrong, but whatever. All I want is Amelie in heaven. Was hoping to see Anil at the Lifeteen thing but he wasn't. The group discussion was fun, though. My group leader, I think his name was Kevin, was pretty cool and we shared the same opinion on a lot of things, so that went pretty well.
I hear Jerusalem bells are ringing,
Roman Calvary choirs are singing,
Be my mirror, my sword and shield,
My missionaries in a foreign field,
For some reason I can't explain,
I know Saint Peter will call my name,
Never an honest word,
But that was when I ruled the world.
Okay, I'm officially weird. Today, I swear I had this urge to yell at random people, "You in the back, you are dying soon!" And I kept asking everyone where I could get a black or pink band that says Stop Homophobia. Three guesses. Yeah, Amelie wears it. AND my phone has a neon pink pixel on it, for which I thank my bestie. Ooh, hey. Guess what else, people? I've just noticed that Amelie and I sortakinda have the same hands. Only mine are big and big and big and hers are kinda big and her fingers are really slender and very nice. Her fingernails are short! Okay *big yawn* I'm tired and high. Post ends here.
Hear Jerusalem bells are ringing,
Roman calvary choirs are singing,
Be my mirror, my sword and shield,
My missionaries in a foreign field,
For some reason I can't explain,
I know Saint Peter will call my name,
Never an honest word,
But that was when I ruled the world.

Steph

No comments: