Thursday, September 18, 2008

--aisyah's tag

.Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
.People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
.At the end, you need to choose five people to be tagged and list their names.
.No tags back.


1. I drink milk out of the carton.
2. I actually like the colour pink.
3. For me, Amelie Mauresmo is so much more than god.
4. I don't believe in god.
5. I'm politically aware and am in total support of gay rights for Malaysia.
6. Even if I believed in god, I would think that being gay isn't a sin.
7. I think a lot, even if I don't act like it.
8. When I like someone a lot, I tend to try and make them mad. Yeah, I do live up to the old, "She only teases you because she likes you."
9. When I really, really like someone, I act all loud and obnoxious with them.
10. If you tell me to do something in a way that pisses me off, I'll do the opposite.
11. I don't think Russell Peters is funny. Ever since he got the "What the fuck" thing wrong, I've lost all respect for him. It's not from Italy, asshole, it's from Brazil. Margaret Cho and Sarah Silverman and Ellen DeGeneres rock.
12. I prefer comfort over fashion.
13. Pain is love for me. Tattoos and piercings and scars.
14. I don't like people telling me, in public, how awesome I am. Save it, suck ups.
15. I am a feminist!

I tag:
Sulekha (again)
Vivien
Amanda
Benjamin
Carmen

No comments: