Wednesday, April 28, 2010

you're an idiot.

Wasn't it obvious how much I fucking loved you? And yet, it wasn't ever enough, was it?
You're an idiot. I did try, just so you know.
You loved me? Too fucking late.
Kthxbye. :)
*
Anyway, today was good.
Apparently, you care if I'm skipping classes or not.
Which is really cute.
For example;
"Don't you have class now?" *cue confused but cocky look*
"World Issues finished early." *smile*
"Oh. Okay. Don't be late for English. Or I'll tell him." *smiles back*
"I won't. I have to let everybody hear my great interpretation of Literature." *melting inside*
*laughs confusedly* "Um, what? Just don't be late."
I swear, I was swooning at your cuteness with every beat of my heart. It should be illegal everywhere for you to be so damn cute. :)
*
American Idol today, and Siobhan did...
ANY MAN OF MINE.
Which is, like, my favorite Shania Twain song.
Along with a few others.
I haven't seen Siobhan's version yet but I'm sure everyone else did an epic fail,
bar MamaSox, whom I love.
(I swear, I ship Siobhan and Crystal; they should have babies).
MamaSox rocks. :)
*
Okay, I'm off to take my late afternoon nap for a little bit.
WAIT. There's this guy in college, also doing CIMP.
And he looks like Rafael Nadal. He's cute. :) Very cute, very.
But you know what?
You're cuter. And I think I could fall in love with you.
Frigging adorable. :) You had a pimple today.
I have this weird compulsion to touch your face all the time.
It is a sexy face. :)
*
Either way.
Someday, I'm gonna find someone extraextra special.
Who's gonna make me want to say something like this;
"I’d make the world record biggest sandwich if you asked me to.
I’d kick old granny in the tits.
I’d fill the rivers with panda pops.
I fucked up big time. I’m more than sorry.
I love you. You’re my whole world."
And I just hope my someone's you. :)
Pretty Iranian-Indian-Portuguese babies.
*
Okay, gonna sleep now.
Thought for the day;
The best way to make someone think that you don't care is act like you don't care.
They'll bring whatever it is up, eventually. :)
Or you could just get gone on someone else, that works, too.
*

No comments: