Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Dear Miss Fernandez:



This is your blog writing. Yes, I can write, and yes, I have a mind of my own. Never ever doubt it, and if the thought should cross your mind that this is Helen writing, you should banish it, because you would be dead wrong. This is me, your blog.

It has come to my attention that you have recently experienced a change of heart, effectively transferring your affections to a close friend of mind and thus abandoning me. It seems unfair that after all the time we have spent together enriching what lies between us, you have so quickly abandoned me and all we have shared over the years. I must ask that you return, if not permanently, then at least periodically, to continue to let me know what’s going on in your life. I understand that your last visit was not too long ago; however, I fear that our once-prosperous relationship is deteriorating at an alarmingly fast rate.

Yours truly,

Your Blog.

No comments: