Saturday, April 17, 2010

--interchangeable.

Today, the lines are blurred,
We’re both not as we find,
I know your sight’s unclear,
Maybe you’ve gone blind.

Not blaming you is hard,
And cold wars are vacuums,
No phone calls, don’t send cards,
So silence fills this room.

They say we make mistakes,
But I didn’t make you,
Still, I was never fake,
You didn’t see this through.

I never saw you like they did,
I didn’t want to judge,
To think, their horror following it;
Me wanting you so much.

Now you’ve come right out and said,
That your story’s new today,

But to see how much I'd bled,
To you, it was child's play.

But meant to be, it wasn’t, though,
I guess I’d had a clue,
All in all, I’m glad we’re so,
Interchangeable for you.

-- Stephanie Fernandez.
*
Yeah.
It's for who you think it is.
Also, it isn't.
*
Currently listening to: Dragonette - Competition.

1 comment:

SaBriNa said...

Beautiful..=D Don't be emo Steph..XP