Monday, April 05, 2010

...swore that she'd respect me in the morning

I wanna know if I could be,
Someone to turn to,
That could never hurt you;
But I know what you think of me,
You had a breakthrough,
And now I'm just bad news for you.
-- Yellowcard; Keeper.
*
I've been up late writing books,
All about heroes and crooks,
One of them saves you from this,
The other one steals you and then,
All sure things fall,
All sure things fall.
...
He can take you all the way to church this time,
But don't forget you summed it up in 50 lines.
-- Yellowcard; Sure Thing Falling.
*
Waking up from this nightmare,
How's your life; what's it like there?
Is it all what you want it to be?
Does it hurt when you think about me,
And how broken my heart is?
...
Take you away from that empty apartment,
You stay and forget where the heart is,
Someday if ever you loved me,
You'd say it's okay.
-- Yellowcard; Empty Apartment.
*
Um, okay, I've started listening to my Yellowcard albums again. I have to rip them to my MP3 player.
Especially those three.
Fucking amazing.
Oh, oh, and guess what?
Jen Foster, one of my favorites ever, released this song, "I Didn't Just Kiss Her", (click to listen) which is like, this parody of Katy Perry's "I Kissed a Girl" (which was an EPIC FAIL).
*
"She's saying she only kissed me for the boy's attention,
She's trying to blame it on a little too much booze,
But I can testify she knew what she was doing,
It was almost like she's done it all before.
She's gonna go back to her boyfriend now,
Before the questions come up,
She's gonna tell 'em I'm stalking her round the clock,
Like I'm making the story up.
Bitch..."
*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
And the way she kind of mutters, "...bitch!" under her breath is too fucking cute.
Okay, okay, gonna go sleep for a while now, since the cleaners are coming later and sleeping through the cleaners would be an EPIC FAIL.
(by the way, I think only Alwy and I are the ones who say, "EPIC FAIL!", "WIN!" and "PWNED!" out loud.
Oh, well.
S'nice. :)
Anyway, today was pure shit. Please let tomorrow be better. My manicure got kind of fucked up.

No comments: