Friday, April 02, 2010

...la camisa negra.

Currently listening to: Didi Benami's Playing With Fire; Studio Version.
Currently watching: Tipping the Velvet.
*
For one thing, I need to stop playing with fire because;
1. no good can come out of it.
2. I could get third-degree burns and die.
*
I'm turning 18 in a few months.
I have nothing to prove to anyone.
I know what I want to do with my life.
And I'm working towards that dream.
So that I can sit around in my pajamas all day.
Just like that girl in I Can't Think Straight.
(I keep confusing Tala and Leyla; meh, whatever).
*
But there, there's that word again.
My dream.
And knowing what I want to do with my life.
*
Personally, I don't think it's wrong.
Nope, to me, it's not wrong, at all.
Because I have so much to learn; I'm young.
*
But it is not wrong, really.
It's not wrong for me to want you to be there, in my dream.
To be a part of my life.
*
No, I'm not trying to justify anything, or myself to anyone.
Because, (refer to above notes), I don't have anything to prove.
*
Please let June come quickly.

No comments: