Tuesday, March 30, 2010

...monday evening, and I really need to see you.

But you're afraid
Of something different;
I'm afraid
This could be perfect.
*
Now I'm hoping you love me,
And I'm thinking it
Might be my turn,
I think you're perfect,
Almost perfect,
And maybe I might love you.
*
Don't be afraid
Of something different;
I think
This might be perfect.
-- Jeremy Ashida; Only If.
*
ME: *walks out of English class, drink in hand*
WE: *talk*
ME: *laughs, almost dropping drink; drink spills a little* Dude. See!
YOU: Not my fault. *faking hurt*
ME: *thinks* Oh, darling, you're so cute, marry me already.
*
Today was good. Except for getting a whacking from Mina (who will kill me, seriously, why are you laughing, she will kill me; hah!), which made my shoulder hurt up till now. Woman's fucking scary, okay, don't mess with her. :)
What else to say?
My day had lots of Chewable in it today. Ohdearlord, there is someone up there who knows I'm doing my MDM homework and thinks I'm a good kid who deserves rewarding.
Fire drill sucked; I should've gone to Pink with Aruna. Le sigh.
Okay, more tomorrow, if I feel like it.
*
And do you know what? Our babies would be the cutest-ever Indian-Portuguese-Iranian little things. With the Chewable-ness.
*thinks, smiles*
Awh, hell yeah.

1 comment:

SaBriNa said...

LAUGHS ASS OFF AT LAST PARAGRAPH..XP
so the total awesomeness!