Saturday, October 18, 2008

.amelia's tag cause she loves me so much.

Instructions: Remove one question from the above and add in your personal question. Make a total 20 questions and tag 8 people. List them out at the end of your post.Notify them in their cbox that they've be tagged.
a/n: I've already done this tag, so I'm replacing the twenty questions with totally random, fun ones.

1. What's your favorite song?
Right now? I would have to say Mayday Parade's Jersey.

2. Do you believe in god?
Helen and I have agreed that Ellen DeGeneres is god.

3. Cutest woman on TV?
That girl on Grey's Anatomy. Sara Ramirez. And Katharine Heigl. If you're talking about sports, then I have to say, Amelie Mauresmo.

4. Who would you pay the most to see?
I'm annoyed that you even need to ask! Amelie!

5. Ever done something so bad that you deny the fact that you did it even to yourself?
Uh, deny what? Hehehe.

6. What's one thing in your near future that you would change if you could?
Having to sit for my SPM next year. Shit, I tell you. And my exams are coming up.

7. If you were guaranteed an honest answer to three questions, what would you ask?
-Do you still love me?
-Tell me all about your life, Amelie.
-Will I ever achieve anything in life?

8. Who is your inspiration?
There are many, many people, but in life and in everything I do? I have to say Jaeda.

9. What are you thinking about?
Why am I not asleep at this hour.

10. What do you wear to bed?
Pajamas. I have loads, why don't you come over and inventory it yourself?

11. What are you most afriad of?
Amelie retiring! Haha, seriously? Uh, lizards. Yes, I'm a girly girl at heart.

12. Favorite day of the week?
Saturday!

13. Do you own a pair of Converse?
I own many pairs of Converse. Come over and inventory that, too.

14. Don't you hate it when the radio ruins good songs by playing them over and over?
Well, to tell the truth, I don't listen to the radio much. I have my MP3 player filled with good music.

15. Do you wear your shoes in the house?
It depends. If I'm in a hurry to get out of the house again, I just don't take them off.

16. Favorite name for a girl and a boy?
Seeing as my first daughter's gonna be Cayenne and my first son is gonna be Laith, there you have it.

17. What do you and your best friends like doing together?
Hanging out and acting the fool.

18. What song best describes your life right now?
Sugababes' Change. Yes, I actually listen to Sugababes, thankewverymuch.

19. Would you survive in prison?
I own the fucking Mafia.

20. What kind of music do you listen to?
Better music than you. I pride myself on my taste in music.

No comments: