Sunday, October 12, 2008

.momma's tag cause she loves me so much.

.herself.
[01] Name: Stephanie-Jo Fernandez
[02] Nickname: Steph, Steph-ie, Ninny, and the annoying one that everyone calls me.
[03] Married: Not yet.
[04] Zodiac Sign: Monkeyy.
[05] Gender: Female
[06] Age: 16 (I know, I can't fucking believe it, either)
[07] High School: SMK Bukit Jalil.
[08] College: Berklee?
[09] Height: 5"5'
[10] Weight: 57kg? I don't know. Around there.
[11] Do you like yourself: Most of the time. I'm an asshole. Get over it and move on.
[12] Piercings: Ears only. Gonna add at the end of the year.
[13] Right or left: Righty.
[14] Are you a freak: I'm pretty damn queer. And proud to be.
[15] Hair: Long, straight, messy, black.
[16] Skin: Uh... Coffee-colored?
[17] Allergic: to homework, hip-hop and crappy Malaysian wannabe rock artists. Like that Ash dude. Get a haircut, man.
[18] What are you doing now: This tag.
[19] What will you do 1 hour later: Read a book?
[20] What will you do 10 years later: Uhm, I'll be 26, right? Yeah, okay. Hopefully graduated. But I'll be a graduated fool! Yeah, like Anouk.

.her family.
[21] Live with mother/father/parents: Parents. And dog. And fish.
[22] Siblings (including you): Aren't those in my other blog posts?
[23] Eldest: If you guys are that desperate to find out, go see for yourselves.
[24] Youngest: Refer to number 23.
[25] Love/hate your family: Hate, most of the time.

.her love.
[26] You found your another half: Isn't it other half? And yes, I have, but not the perfect soulmate one.
[27] If yes, who is he/she: Does Cadbury count? Seeing as I love him the most and all...
[28] If no, who you want he/she to be: Amelie Mauresmo, duhhh...
[29] Time(s) you in relationship: Uhm... *scratches head and starts counting* Okay, fuck it.
[30] Ever woo a boy/girl: Hahahaha, woo is a funny word! It makes me think of Kimberly Woo. Hahahaha.
[31] Anyone woo you before: Hahahaha, stop saying woo!
[32] Did anything wrong to your other half: Lots of times.
[33] What was/were the wrong you have done: Cheated, lied, got mad, the usual.
[34] Ever argue with your other half: No. Cause we're working on it.
[35] You were with your other half since: A long time. More than eight months or thereabouts. As for Amelie, I've loved for two years, I think. Since Wimbledon 2006.
[36] Are you straight/lesbian: I love Amelie Simone Mauresmo Whatthefuck is wrong with you?
[37] Reasons you love your other half: Amelie? Really, don't get me started.
[38] You and your other half in which stage: What the hell is a "stage"? We don't categorize things.
[39] You woo he/she or he/she woo you: Hehehehe, woo again.
[40] Ever think of marring him/her: Honestly? No. Amelie? Yes.

.friends and foes.
[41] Your first best friend: Helen and Carin. Forever and ever, amen. And the Nazis. And the NAZi. Haha. Oh, and Sarah, cause she's nice now. :)
[42] Your first enemy: Uh, that bitch from SK Puchong Jaya. She's ugly, too.
[43] The friend you love the most: Carin, la. Cause she's so sweet.
[44] The enemy you hate the most (1only): *thinks* Okay, got it. That bloody hypocritical homophobe who'll probably burn in hell and Vivien and I will murder some time soon.
[45] Your most beautiful girlfriend: I don't know. Me?
[46] Your most handsome guy friend: One that everyone knows? Kiran Jacob.
[47] The kind of girl you hate the most: Lalas. Bitches. Homophobes.
[48] The kind of boy you hate the most: Lalas. Assholes. Male chauvinists.
[49] You fall in love with your close friend before: Who hasn't? Especially with me as their friend...
[50] Your best friend is your ex-lover: Ew, no.
[51] If your friend backstabs you: Then I guess they're not my friend any more, are they?
[52] If your friend betrays you: Refer 51.
[53] If your friend woos your lover: Hehehehe, woo again! Nah, they won't. Amelie isn't exactly their type.
[54] If your friend falls in love with you: Ew.
[55] If you fall in love with your best friend: I won't. Easy.

.her studies.
[56] Are you a good student: Absolutely not? How could you even think that? Well, my Science is okay...
[57] You always done your homework/assignments: Never.
[58] The teacher/tutor you love the most: Pn. Filzah. And Naz, with regards to tennis.
[59] Always late to school/college: Four out of five days.
[60] Your class: Accounts, Econs, no Add Math or Commerce.
[61] You love your seniors: I am a senior, bitch!
[62] Senior who you love the most: I'll go with this year's form fives. Raksha!
[63] Your classmates good/bad: Awful. I fit right in.
[64] Excellent result classmate: Sue Theen, who looks like Jia-Wen.
[65] Laziest classmate: Gabriel Lee Chee Bai. Actually, it's Lee Chee Seng, but nobody cares.

.people.
[66] Smart people: Einstein, Natalie Portman, Hoh Li Chin.
[67] Stupid people: Ana Ivanovic, Maria Sharapova, Loke Pui Yan.
[68] Good looking people: Amelie Mauresmo, Vera Zvonareva, Dinara Safina.
[69] Ugly people: Serena Williams, the Indian dude in my class is just ugh (a lot of girls would kill me for that, but it's true), David Nalbandian.
[70] Funny people: Ellen DeGeneres, Sarah Silverman, Margaret Cho and me.
[71] Cute people: Marcus, Jaeda.
[72] Bad people: Nick, Eva.
[73] Honest people: I don't know... Carmen?
[74] Acting people: Amali. Fag. Jasrabiatul whateverhernameis.
[75] What kind of person are you: A funny one.

.she prefers.
[76] Lips or eyes: Amelie has no lips but great eyes. What do you think?
[77] Hugs or kisses: Both.
[78] Shorter or taller: Taller.
[79] Hesitant or spontaneous: Spontaneous.
[80] Nice stomach or nice arms: Amelie has a great body, arms and stomach and legs. *drools*
[81] Listener or talker: Both, then maybe I might learn to listen.
[82] Romantic or rich: Amelie's both. She's rich, and she's French, so she's automatically romantic.
[83] Good husband or Good father: Good wife and good mother. :)

.her future.
[84] Age to get marry: Whenever I'm ready.
[85] Numbers of kid(s): Lots.
[86] Career: Musician. Professionally.
[87] Salary: A million a week? How about a million a day?
[88] Retirement age: 30.
[89] Properties value: Loads.
[90] Wishes: To marry Amelie.

.her victims.
.Amelia
.Kok Yin
.Amanda
.Amy

No comments: