Saturday, October 18, 2008

Bunwoman's tag

1. What is the relationship of you and her?
She's the Nazi who, when she was in form 1, pulled this guy back into the line (it was really funny) and I laughed my ass off. She looked at me as if I was nuts when I shook her hand for it. She's now pretty much one of my BFFs. The rest, as they say, is history.

2. Your 5 impressions towards her?
.BIMBO!
.fashion-nuts.
.Mrs Marat Safin.
.Nazi.
.she puts up with me.

3. The most memorable things she has done for you?
I don't know... "Surprise" me with the rest of them at my birthday? Or that thing in Mid that nobody knows about.

4. The most memorable things she has said to you?
"It was a video of her losing and they titled it 'Mauresmo loses, hahaha..." Or something like that.

5. If she becomes your lover, you will...?
Probably commit suicide to escape the non-stop nagging.

6. If she becomes your enemy, you will...?
Buy her some haute couture thing to coax her back into being friends.

7. If she becomes your lover, she has to improve on...
She is not becoming my lover. Deal with it.

8. If she becomes your enemy, the reason is...
Probably cause I refused to wear a dress. Or she killed Amelie.

9. The most desirable thing to do to her is?
Squeeze her bun! Ohmyellen, you don't know how amazing that is!

10. The overall impression of her is...
She's absolutely awesome. She stands like a slut and has blow job lips, but I love her.

11. How do you think the people around you feel about you?
That I'm an insolent, cocky asshole. Actually, I don't know. But I've been told that I'm an insolent, cocky asshole.

12. The character of you for yourself is?
I'm a nice person and people would see that, if they actually took the time to look.

13. What do you hate about yourself?
The fact that I can be really lame at times. I'm supposed to exude cool!

14. The most ideal person you want to be is?
Right now, Marie de Villepin.

15. For the people who care about you and like you, say something to them.
Thank you for your support, I know I can be a hue asshole at times, so really, thank you. And Dirtnote is working on holiday gigs for November-December, so please do come!

People to tag:
1. Aisyah Liliana.
2. Carmen Morales.
3. Chan Pik Ee.
4. Daphne Lee.
5. Eusoff Andrei.
6. Katrina de Rozario.
7. Suzanah Teh.
8. Wong Eu Jyn.
9. Corned beef sandwiches sound good.
10. I want Milo.

Who is no. 2 having a relationship with?
Me!

No. 3 a male or a female?
She's female, all right...

No. 7 and no. 10 were together, would it be a good thing?
Sure, as long as I get free Milo every day for the rest of my life.

How about no. 5 and 8?
Um, ew.

What is no. 1 studying about?
How to stalk her Kitty Kat?

Is no. 4 single?
Yeah.

Say something about no. 6...
She is awesome, insane fun and I wouldn't trade a moment spent (laughing my ass off or making her laugh her ass off) with her in Sydney for anything.

No comments: