Friday, May 02, 2008

Tagged by AmyChinYeeLing...

Name: Stephanie-Jo Fernandez
Nickname: Steph, Ninny, MzConceited.
What do people normally mistake your name as: StePany. Gah. Annoying shit, I tell you.
Birthday: 15th of June.
Birthplace: Uh. Roopi Medical Centre.
Time of Birth: No blinking idea.
Single or taken: Happily married.
Zodiac sign: Monkey!

[Your Appearance]
How tall are you: 164cm, of five feet, four and a half inches.
Wish you were taller: Yes. But I'm growing.
Eye colour: Black, or whatever contact lens colour I'm wearing.
Eye colour you want: Green. Bright, light green. Blue-green.
Natural hair colour: Black.
Current hair colour: Brown-ish. Unhealthy!
Short or long hair: Long with sideswept emo bangs.
Ever dye your hair a bizarre color: At the end of this year.
Last time you did something dramatic with your hair: Uh... Year before last?
Do you wear make-up: Sometimes. Liner and gloss.
Ever had hair extensions: Nope.
Paint your nails: Yeah.

[In the opposite gender]
What color eyes: Green or blue. Blue-green or hazel-green works.
What color hair: Inky-black.
Shy or Outgoing: Outgoing. I want someone provocative and talkative.
Looks or personality: Both.
Serious or Fun: Depends on the situation.
Older or Younger than you: A little older, please.

[This or that]
Flowers or Chocolate: Chocolate.
Pepsi or Coke: Coke.
Relationship or One night stand: Uhm. *big grin*
School or work: College!
Love or money: I could go without love, but not without money.
Movie or music: Music!
Country or city: City i.e., shopping!
Sunny or rainy days: Rainy days.
Friend or family: Both.

[Have you ever]
Lied: Yeah, but I try not to.
Stole something: ... I still have Naz's Mz Fontaine album! Whee!
Hurt someone close to you: Yeah, but let's not go there, aye?
Broke someone’s heart: Yup. Funfunfun!
Had your heart broken: Yeah. Not so fun.
Wondered what was wrong with you: Every frigging day, I tell you.
Wish you were a prince/princess: Yes, of course. Just like Amyy, Princess of Monaco. $$$
Liked someone who was taken: *sigh* Don't get me started.
Shaved your head: I want to.
Used chopsticks: *sarcastically* No. And we don't live in a multi-racial society.
Sang in the mirror to yourself: Durrh.

[Favorites]
Flowers: Black roses.
Candy: Strawberry HubbaBubba gum. Sour gummies. Chocolate!
Song: Um. Don't laugh. Carmina Burana O Fortuna, DJSuga remix. Yes, Classical.
Colour: Black + Red + White. And PINK!
Movie: Loving Annabelle (the alternate ending one)
Singer: Shirley Manson, Hayley Williams and Sarah Bettens. (Garbage, Paramore and K's Choice)
Word: Fucker.
Junk food: Fritos. Mel's fault.
Website: maybesomedayiwill.blogspot.com Hehehe.
Location: Hawaii. Then France. Then Spain.
Ever cried over someone: Who knows? KL knows.
Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself: I want more defined abs and I want to be taller. Also have a sharper nose?
Do you think you’re attractive: I DO have nice eyes and a nice side profile...
If you had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose: Francesca Lia Block's Charm, an edited version of Sleeping Beauty.
Do you play any sports: Tennis. Basketball.

Fact #1: I love Amelie Simone Mauresmo like you wouldn't believe.
Fact #2: I consider Naz as one of my best friends, even though we fight a lot.
Fact #3: My band, Dirtnote is my anti-drug.
Fact #4: Learning new, random things is fun for me.
Fact #5: I write a lot.
Fact #6: If you tell me to do something, I probably won't do it, and if I do, I won't do it in front of you.

I tag: ShaShaLiLi, EuEu, Carmen, Daphne, and Pik Ee.

No comments: