Saturday, May 10, 2008

.finish the sentence.

My ex...
...is blonde.

Maybe I should...
...study for exams.

I love...
...Amelie Simone Mauresmo with all my heart.

People would say that I'm...
...funny like Ellen.

I don't understand...
...Maths.

When I wake up in the morning...
...I desperately want to go back to sleep.

I lost...
...a stupid bet with Naz.

Life is full of...
...shit.

My past is...
...is not something I like to remember.


I get annoyed when...
...bitches talk duing movies in the theatre.

Parties are...
...fun when there's alcohol.


I wish...
...I could date Amelie Mauresmo.

Dogs...
...are supercalifragilisticelpieledocious buddies.


Cats...
...have shit that smells bad.

Tomorrow...
...is a Sunday.


I have low tolerance...
...for people who purposely act stupid.

If I had a million dollars...
...I'd fly to Switzerland and find Amelie before Amyy does.


I'm totally terrified...
...of lizards.
Dude. That was so BIMBO. Anyway.
I tag: AMY. BUNWOMAN. SHASHALILI. PIGEE. DAPHNE. CARMEN.

No comments: