Saturday, May 24, 2008

.ninny's a-z.

A - Available
Nope.

B - Best Friend
Bombastic. Treehugger. Nazi #1 & 2. Asshooliganpaedophile (Aw, Naz, you know I love you).

C - Crush
Amelie Simone Mauresmo.

D - Dad's Name
Patrick Fernandez.

E - Easiest Person To Talk To
Carin, Helen and Naz.

F - Favorite Band
Garbage.

G - Gummy Bears Or Worms
Worms.

H - Hometown
Somewhere.

I - Instrument
Violin, drums and guitar.

J - Job
No, thanks.

K - Kids
Not yet.

L - Longest Car Ride
That one time when we SMART people decided to drive up to Thailand.

M - Milk Flavor
CHOCOLATE!

N - Number Of Pets
Two. A dog, Cadbury (my pride and joy) and a fish, Corbin. Does Bianca count?

O - One Wish
Amelie Mauresmo to appear in front of my so I can ask her out and get my happy ending.

P - Phobias
Lizards. My parents discovering my sexuality along with me. Your mother.

Q - Favorite Quote
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. -- Dr. Seuss.

R - Reason To Smile
French Open starting soon. Amelie in pink. Quin de la Pica Morales.

S - Song You Last Heard
Vanessa Carlton - Hands on Me. BRILLIANT.

T - Time You Woke Up
Heheheh, don't ask.

U - Unknown Fact About Me
When I sacrifice my sleep just to stay up to talk to someone, I REALLY like (yes, in THAT way, of you don't know who you are, you're dumber than I thought) that person, and want to be with them as much as possible.

V - Vegetable
Fave: Tomato. Worst: Brocolli.

W - Worst Habits
I curse a lot and I'm messy.

X - X-Rays You've Had
My leg, 1999. My head, 2006. My ribcage, 2008.

Y - Your Favorite Food
Anything with Chocolate. Helen's sister's brownies.

Z - Zodiac Sign
Monkeyy.

I tag: Amanda. Amy. Pik Ee. Daphne. Vivien. Chee Meng.

No comments: