Monday, May 19, 2008

Head Like a Hole

Head Like a Hole

God money,
I'll do anything for you,
God money
Just tell me what you want me to,
God money,
Nail me up against the wall,
God money,
Don't want everything,
He wants it all.
Bitch, I have no patience for anyone like you. First, you're such a goddamn bimbo. There's more problems in the world than getting your eyebrows plucked and your hair trimmed. What the fuck is up with you thinking that I LIKE you? Didn't you see my t-shirt, the one I wore to the Dirtnote gig that I saw you at the other day. It said, "Sorry, girls. I only date models." Even Nick, the nicest NICE guy ever thinks you're a dumbshit AND you're hideous. Go ask Amy to teach you how to take pictures instead of filling your blog with that filth. Do you not understand that no matter what's going around backstage, I'm JUST NOT INTO YOU. You're way too slutty, fugly and just too fucking insincere for me to EVER like you. Plus, you're no Natalie Portman (more like Lindsay Lohan, you crack-whore) however you may want to act like her, so you really should stay away from me if you know what's good for you and you don't want me to break your face, but maybe that would be an improvement. For you.
No, you can't take it,
No, you can't take that away from me,
Head like a hole,
Black as your soul,
I'd rather die than give you control.
Anyway, today, we celebrated grandma's birthday. To be honest, her birthday's not until the 26th of May, but we're pretty tied up on the 26th, so we took her out for dinner today. We (Carmen, Mel, Clea, Darah and me) jammed into Carmen's car and met the rest of them (Aunty Maryann, mom, dad, Grandma, Aunty Jess and Bianca) at the Palace of the Golden Horses. We camwhored like shit and I got the opportunity to take a picture with the junior French hockey team. God, the guys there were SERIOUSLY cute. Way cuter than Aiden (sorry, hon. You know you're MY cutest!) or Nick (haha, you'd have LIKED them). They were really nice, too and professional with their picture-taking thingy. We got the whole thing over in less than four minutes. You guys should be able to see the pictures on my friendster.com account by Tuesday.
Bow down before the one you serve,
You're going to get what you deserve.
At the beach at Palace (yes, the very fake manmade one), I wanted to dunk Clea into the water, but it didn't happen cause she ran off. The girl can run! It was kinda scary to see, actually. She just... RAN AWAY from the four of us. AND she was wearing flipflops (flojos). I pulled off my Reebok Net Pros and pink ankle socks that Mel got me and ran after her, anyway. It was such a total shitload of fun and it took my mind off that CRAZY BITCH. No, not Mrs Tan, the other stickupherass bitch who thinks I have such awful taste as to actually LIKE her. Come on, if I was gonna like someone like that, it'd probably be Amelie Mauresmo. Oh, shit, I already DO like her, so bitch, you can just eat shit and die. I'd probably laugh.
God money's,
Not looking for the cure,
God money's,
Not concerned with the sick among the pure,
God money,
Let's go dancing on the backs of the bruised,
God money's
Not one to choose.
Exams are going on at SMKBJ and as usual, everyone's cheating. Carin got caught helping Kiran, Amelia and Tiru and Eu Jyn and Ben got caught. As for the rest of us, we're too smart and criminally-inclined to let the teachers know when we're copying answers, no? They should make Cheating an SPM subject. I'd pass with flying colours (with a little help from Shafida, who always saves the day). I had quite an interesting conversation with Leann the other day while we were trying to watch the tennis balls instead of Jelena Jankovic (who's actually quite hot, in a strange way) and Alize Cornet (who is French and therefore we sould support her). I was actually supporting Jelena, who knocked out Casey Dellaqua (bloody one-hit wonder) after Dellaqua beat Amelie Mauresmo in the Australian Open. Go, Jelena! We love your divaliciousness!
No, you can't take it,
No, you can't take that away from me,
Head like a hole,
Black as your soul,
I'd rather die than give you control.
LEANN: Eyh, Steph. *nudges my shoulder*
ME: Mmhmm. What? *moves away*
LEANN: How come you have so many Chinese friends?
ME: Do I? Uh, Helen's not Chinese. Neither is Naz or Carmen, right?
LEANN: But, like, the other day during the movie, you were with fivemillion Chinese girls.
ME: *raises eyebrow* Does it bother you?
LEANN: No, but see... I'm half Chinese, right? And even I don't wanna date a Chinese.
ME: Woman. Who said anything about me dating a Chinese? I don't think I ever will. What are the three things I look at?
LEANN: Abs, boobs and butt. *laughs* No. Side profile. Oh, yeah. Eyes. Oh, okay. I get it. But WHY the Chinese entourage.
ME: Because I'm half Chinese. Oh, crap, sorry. That's you and Rissa, not me. *snorts sarcastically and continues watching*
LEANN: *hits me*
Bow down before the one you serve,
You're going to get what you deserve,
Head like a hole,
Black as your soul,
I'd rather die than give you control.
Okay, there's a reason I'm using this song. Reason is simple; BITCH, ohmygod, you WHORE!!! ISWEARTOGOD, I'd rather DIE than date you, because no matter WHAT YOU THINK, I'm not into you. I'd rather spend the night listening to Norah Jones than date you. I'd rather pierce shards of glass into my eyes than date you. God, does anyone know where I can hire a sniper, ASAP? It's sortakinda important that I get a good and effective one.
Bow down before the one you serve,
You're going to get what you deserve,
You know who you are.

<3
Steph



I wanna be the guy who gets to put SPF whatever on her!

No comments: