Wednesday, May 28, 2008

.french open conversations.

ME: Ahhhhh.... FUCK.
NAZ: Eh, don't. She got the point.
ME: Yeah. WOOHOO! *dances around crazily*
NAZ: Uhm. Okay.
ME: Look at that BITCH! She's sending Amelie all around the court! Not FAIR!
NAZ: She won the point, Steph.
ME: Oh. Yeah. OHMIGOD, SHE WON THE GAME!!! *sighs* I want her.
NAZ: Hm. I want her shoes. *grins*
ME: *smacks Naz* Shaddup. She's doing the eyepoke thing.
NAZ: Shit, that was easy.
ME: No, it only looked easy because she's SMART.
NAZ: Ah, whatever. She's obviously gonna win this. Look at that shot.
ME: *sings* She is BEEYOOOOHTEEFOOOOOL, no matter what they say.
NAZ: Babe, calm down. I've seen enough of Amelie to know that this isn't okay.
ME: No! She's gonna win! What do you know, bitch?
NAZ: Steph. I'm nineteen. I was nine when she came out.
ME: Serious shit? *counts* Oh, yeah. Do you still have the newspaper article or whatever?
NAZ: Are you really asking me that? *looks at me* Oh, you are, aren't you?
ME: Duh, you fat. Fuck, did you see that?
NAZ: I'm watching the same TV as you...
ME: Ah, she's winning! *opens another Coke* She looks good in blue.
NAZ: If she didn't win on her serve, something's not quite right.
ME: Are you suggesting that there's something wrong with Amelie?
NAZ: Did she lose her serve?
ME: *smacks Naz* No. She won, Rihanna!
NAZ: Honey, if she wins this, she's through.
ME: I know. Just the sheer knowledge of - YAY!!!!
NAZ: *sighs* Oh, hey, your futurewife grunts, too.
ME: As long as she doesn't - Shit, that was a gorgeous shot. My girl's in it to win it! And do you see Geraldine Filiol in the crowd?
NAZ: Steph, she's with the WTA, too, remember? She probably had to work or something. I'm sure she wishes she was there with Amelie as much as you do.
ME: Shhh. Stop talking, idiot. It's an advantage for that crazybitch. Anyway, I bet I wish I was with Amelie more than she does. Plus, we look better together. Opposites attract.
NAZ: Shit, did you hear the home-based support she's getting? And yes, opposites do attract. In this-
ME: SHUT UP! SHE WON! OHMYGOD. I could kiss you! *hugs Naz* But I won't. You're not minging, but you're Leann's.
NAZ: Yes, yes, love you too.
ME: Aw, she permed her hair. SO cute. *swoons* And she won 7 - 5, 4 - 6, 6 - 1. Brilliant.
NAZ: *sighs again* You are SO Attention Deficit.


Pictures, as promised:


-you look so good in blue-

No comments: