Sunday, May 25, 2008

.amy's OTHER tag.

Instructions : Remove one question from below (I did the last one), and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 3 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
Whenever. If I'm 26, Amelie'll be *counts* 39. That works.

2. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
"If it came down to being right, and protecting you, I'd be wrong every time." You know who you are.

3. If sex is a game, would you be good at it?
Heheheh. Ask Carmen or Mel KF.

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Geneva, Switzerland. Here I come, Amelie!

5. If you can have one dream come true, what would it be?
Go to Switzerland, confess undying love to Amelie, get married and have three kids with her. Oh, yes please.


6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
NO. Are you crazy?

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
Already lost my mind. What else? My dog. My friends. My family. I don't want Amelie to die.


8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
It's Switzerland for me, Amy, Vivien, Helen, Carin and Sarah. Stalking Amelie hotstuff who SHOWERS and BATHES.

9. If someone broke your hand, what would you do?
Go to the hospital and see Darah. Then break that asshole's neck.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
. She's hilarious.
. She's pretty!
. She tells me whenever I'm about to go overboard.

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
French. Five feet, nine inches of muscle. Sun-bleached blonde. Green eyes. HOTTT accent.

12.Describe your fantasized-life.
Living THE life with Amelie and kids by my side and huge houses in Tuscany, Hawaii, New York, Los Angeles, France, England and Switzerland respectively. Sports cars. Dogs. Moneyy.

13. What is your ambition?
Probably something in performing arts. Viva DIRTNOTE!


14. What is the thing that will make you think someone is bad?
First impressions.

15. What are the is the most important things in your life?
Family and friends. My dog. Amelie.


16.Are you a shopaholic or not?
Shh. I bought three pairs of Samuel and Kevin cargos on Saturday.

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
I wouldn't be screwed over so much.


18. Do you believe in yourself?
Yes. In a weird way.

19. Honestly, do you think life is fair?
No. If life was fair, I'd be sitting in Tuscany right now, holding hands with Amelie and sharing a bottle of red wine.

20. Why are you racist?
Because there are bitches who try to steal the person who would've been your girlfriend if you had been quicker.

I tag:
Amelia.
Carmen.
Sulekha.

No comments: