Saturday, May 10, 2008

.almost forgot.

Naz and I were bored today. Like REALLY bored. Bored SHITLESS. So we looked through all the Amelie pictures on my computer and we captioned them! Yess, we are not only gorgeous, but charming and witty specimens of homosexuals. Shit, I meant SAPIENS. HomoSAPIENS.


Ame: *whispers* Hey Sveta...?

Sveta: *whispers* Yeah Ame?

Ame: Any idea how long this award ceremony will last? ...Because I’m starving.

Sveta: No idea, but I was just thinking of the same…

Ame: Hey, next time you come to Paris we've got to visit this local bakery.

Sveta: Sure, do I know it?

Ame: I don’t think so, it’s brand new… It’s called “The Double Bagel”, I know the owner.

Sveta: Yeah yeah yeah, I got a customer card… They’re going to name a bagel after you.

Ame: You’re not serious!

Sveta: Shhhhh, ceremory is about to start.

Sveta: I will call Double Bagel to order!

Amelie: Yeah right, my bar is write next to that shop, I'll be faster.

Nadia: Hmmm, plain bagel, uh, or maybe chocholate one... Oh what the heck, I love them all! Hit me!

Sveta: By the way, Double Bagel also does worldwide delivery, just give them a call and you don't have to eat those salad in the hotel, dudes...

Chinese MC telling Amelie that this is her bagel's name in Chinese.

Someone in the audience: YOU'RE MY FAVORITE BAGEL!!!
Amelie: Thanks, love you too... Uh, hang on. I have four, I can give you one.

Amelie: Hmm...Sveta kindly treated me to one, but I'm still hungry... Got to get one of those choco bagels... Wonder how long it will take to ship from Paris to Beijing?


Amelie: Hey Serena, wanna head over to the Double Bagel? The whole gang will be there...

Serena: Nahhhh, I'm on a diet.

FOR MAI BESTIE :)

Roger: Really? The "Everything" bagel is named after me?

Amelie: Why did I volunteer to deliver bagels to the mansion at the top of the hill? This bag is getting heavy... People go through great lengths to get their bagels.


Amelie: Mmmm, aw-right! Here comes my choco bagel... I've been waiting for it all day!

Mary: hey Ame

Ame: yeah Mary

Mary: I can fit two dozens bagels in my bowl, how many do can you fit into your vase?

Ame: Huh?

-fin-

:)

dumbfuck&dumbfuck, inc.

No comments: