Wednesday, March 17, 2010

--angels and demons.

Stephanie:
Aruna!
:D

Aruna:
STEPHANIEEE !!
:D
haha

Stephanie:
you so have to check out what I posted on *coughcoughcough*'s wall.

Aruna:
i dont have her as a friend
so how ?

Stephanie:
awh, shit
see if you can click on this link or something.

Aruna:
HAHHAH
omg shit funy
LMFAO

Stephanie:
I know right!!!
xD
Dude.
I don't wanna go on Monday.

Aruna:
i'll pray for you
shes gonna bite your head off

Stephanie:
and kick my ass so hard I'll shit through my mouth for one week, probably
o.O
what have I done?!

Aruna:
fuck hahahha
poor thing
you just had to tease the devil

Stephanie:
Her or me?!
I know, right, damn smart person I am.

Aruna:
her, hahahaah
your a geinus

Stephanie:
I know.
But then again, she probably won't be able to kill me
because god always beats the devil. :P

Aruna:
HAHAHAH
true true
but not when the devil is her

Stephanie:
but, if I push her off the building before she can get me...
...GAME OVER.
I win.

Aruna:
HAHAH ouchhh
but make sure its the third floor and not the first

Stephanie:
Oh, yeah.
btw, this is SO going on my blog
(without her name, of course)

Aruna:
HAHAH yess pls if not im gonna die on monday too
IM TOO YOUNG TO DIE !!!

Stephanie:
HAHAHA
Yeah! And I still have the message to spread!
...I don't know what message yet, but I'll find one.

Aruna:
HAHAHA
knowing you it wont even be a meaningful
message

Stephanie:
probably not. :D

Aruna:
it would be something like sex drugs for all

Stephanie:

No, it would be like, "Brush your teeth every day... and don't forget to bring your parents' copy for the Karma Sutra to school!"

Aruna:
hahahahahh
ya so true

*

FUCKING EPIC.

If I don't blog from Monday onwards... at least you know why now. :)

No comments: