Saturday, March 06, 2010

--i keep hearing that karma is a bitch, but i don't know what she looks like.

My day yesterday was awesome. And I don't mean to brag, because, well, CIMP has some pretty amazing people in it. Imagine if I was stuck doing stuff like A-Levels for like, a year and a half. I swear, my brain would be fried, and every single day, I'd probably look at myself in the mirror and go, "Just give me a rope."
Sweet dreams are made of these,
Who am I to disagree?
Okay, so MDM class went as usual, with me sitting there, getting bullied by Keith, who gets it paid back in full by Mina every Wednesday at dance class (okay, so maybe she's got one good thing going on, right?). She slapped him last Wednesday, but he deserved it. Awh, Keith, you know I'm kidding and I love you very much. You're my favorite. :)
I came here to make you dance tonight,
And I don't care about my guilty pleasure for you...
...So cynical,
Poor baby; I can dish it cause I know how to take it,
You're never gonna win em all,
So fuck 'em if they can't take a joke,
I'm just playing.

Blahblahblah, break and I walked around like a headless chicken, trying to decide what to eat. I can't remember what I ate -- I think it was a chicken and cheese Hot Roll (I know, right, my life is so exciting). Sat with Aina over period 2, whom I also love very much, because she is like whoa! creative and read her essay, which was a brilliant take on religion. You know what? Today she brought Keith's hula skirt and I swear, it was so cute; I wanted to wear it the whole day. But then Chewable might not have thought it was very sexy.
There's blood spilled on the floor,
Everyone's staring at you; what for?
Till you realize that the blood is probably yours...
...Will you feel sorry for what you've done?
Will you put down your gun?
After that, World Issues. Hung out outside class, found out that Ms. Nancy knows only one phrase in BM, gave Ameera the grape Mentos I owed her for filling in our MDM ISU form. Watched the last part of War Made Easy and then Ameera did her presentation about freedom of speech. I had no idea I was the only one who knew what the people waving the rainbow-colored flag were. I mean. Dude. Isn't it obvious? Gay, la, duh. Anyway, I really enjoyed her presentation, it made me think, which isn't something I like to do very often, but it's okay, once in a while.
And I can't believe in nothing, or anyone,
That I can't see,
You know it's better than it's ever been,
And that's good enough for me.
Ran off to English after that, got harrassed by Cedric, who said I was late (but I wasn't). Chewable. Smile, swoon, giggle, pretend to concentrate, get smiled and winked at again, repeat process. Oh, what a happy day. Actually, every last period is a good one for me. :) Stef and I teamed up for English, again. She's awesome, too. Mani switched classes, so we can't tease him anymore (oh, oh, he has green eyes, I actually asked him what color they were and told him how pretty they are), but Jin Soo and Alwy are still there. Big Korean boy and medium-sized Chinese-Indonesian boy. Mr. Warren did accents, which had Cedric doing accents till even after class. *rolls eyes*
Flew home, back to where we met,
Stayed inside, I was so upset,
Cooked up a plan, so good except,
I was all alone, you were all I had.
Class finished, got my ISU form from (hah, that's kinda funny) Mina, went downstairs and gave Choon Kit his ISU form. Met up with Helen and Alyzza and Sarosh and Aruna eventually. We saw Sarosh's Genghis Khan people banging away on their drums. I think I'm still deaf in one ear. It sounded like a stripper song. Heh. Then, Helen left and we went into the ISO to play foosball and sit around. Aruna and Sarosh beat Alyzza and I, so congrats to them. :) We'll get them next time! The people playing table-tennis were really careless, so I might've... mentioned some stuff to them, but oh well, it's not like they know my parents, right?
You meant to make me happy, make me sad,
Want to make it better, better so bad,
But save your resolutions for another new year,
There is only one solution I can see here.
By the way, Alyzza is completely fucking awesome, I tell you. Hanging out with her pretty much made my day. She's like the poster-child for perverts everywhere, and it's so kinky -- how can you not love it? We teased Sarosh about his man-boobs. He practically got mentally-raped by the three of us (yes, Aruna, you're considered an accomplice) and eventually (actually, just as it was about to start), we left for the OSSLT talk-thingy-whatever. Needless to say, we got there late (blame it on the foosball) and there was no place to sit. Samar and Fahmi were there, too. Samar is fanfuckingtastic, okay. She's like, this Queen-Latifah-esque diva. It's fabulous.
My chick can have whatever she wants,
Go in the store, buy anything she wants,
And know you ain't never had a man like that,
Buy you anything your heart desire like that.
Anyway, the classroom was packed, and we had to stand at the back like a bunch of people on board the Titanic, and Sarosh and I immediately started singing the theme song. Aruna was like, "Okay, I don't know you!", which actually made us want to sing even louder, but because we love her, we didn't. Scary-eyes-girl was there, asking stupid questions all the way and wasting our time. We left the first chance we got.
It's in the way that you fool everyone,
When you're falling in love again,
So tell me how this ends.
'Cause no one knows you like I do,
They don't see you like I do, baby,
They'll try to, but if only they knew,
They'll never come close to...
And you brighten up the world with your eyes,
And you're so damn lonely when you're on my mind,
'Cause you're the only one, you.
Went back to the ISO, stood around for a while before deciding to play pool. Here's where it gets fun. Sarosh handed his pool cue to Alyzza, who promptly poked herself in the eye with it. I swear, it went something like this:
Sarosh: Alyzza, it's easy, I'll show you! *gives her pool cue*

Alyzza: I suck at it!
Sarosh: Just try.
Alyzza: Okay, okay...
And we all turned around, waiting for Alyzza to shoot, then we heard this thump and an, "OW!" When we turned around, Alyzza was there, clutching her eye, the pool cue on the floor, alone. Of course, I felt sorry for her, since she's such an awesome, perverted person and all, but it was just so funny. She got a can of Soya Bean and stuck it to her eye. I swear, I couldn't shoot straight after that; I was giggling so hard!
Cause you give me the electric twist,
And it kicks and it kicks like a pony,
And true, you might run away with it,
It's a risk, it's a risk, yeah,
Because it kicks, yeah,
It really kicks, yeah,
And the touch of your lips; it's a shock not a kiss,
It's electric twist, it's electric twist.
Then I had to leave. Ugh. Gave my pool cue to Farid, Mr. CIMP prez (who won, by the way -- Malaysians totally PWN Pakistanis xD). Left, went home, collapsed on my bed, got up, went for dinner, which was totally awesome. Couscous and every dinner should come with shisha. Authentic, Iranian shisha. :) Iranians are dead sexy, okay. Smoked out to cherry flavor and bought a bowl to smoke back home. Yes, it was more expensive, but it tasted better. Might've been because of the company I was with, but... yeah, good food, good shisha, good people. I liked dinner, I loved the company.
Pink, it was love at first sight,
Pink, when I turn out the light,
Pink, gets me high as a kite,
And I think everything is going to be alright,
No matter what we do tonight...
I want to be your lover,
I wanna wrap you in rubber,
As pink as the sheets that we lay on,
Pink is my favorite crayon.
Got a text later, but whatever, I'm in a good mood, so I won't spoil it. :) Oh, and Alwy Christo quoted me on facebook. I swear, I have the most awesome people in my English class. Even Jin Soo is really funny. His Korean accent is so cute! I don't get why Koreans have to talk like that -- it's so laid back and gentle. Speaking of languages, we all got a lecture from Sarosh on how to say, "Hindu." Apparently, you say it like this, in Pakistan;
"Hin-thoo."
But Helen, Aruna, Sabrina, Alyzza and I say it like this;
"Hin-DU."
as do all Malaysians.
Okay, yeah, that was our lesson plan for today. Class is OUT. :)

No comments: