Thursday, March 04, 2010

--mayo and mentos.

ARUNA: I want the chicken and cheese, but I don't like mayonnaise.
STEPH: So just tell them not to put, la.
ARUNA: You can do that?!
STEPH: Um, yeah!
ARUNA and STEPH: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
HOT-ROLL KAKAK: *looks at Helen*
HELEN: *shrugs at Hot-Roll Kakak*
ARUNA and STEPH: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
*
Oh, and this is completely random, but you know what?
You have some of my English homework.
And most of my Mentos that Helen and Najwa say tastes like medicine.
And, very possibly, my heart.
:)
*
OH, OH, OH.
And, Sarosh and Mana -- CELAKA! ;)
(yes, very random, I know)
*
AND.
Mel, Aina and Aruna are joining SALSA the week after next.
That's, like, half of Dairy Products (which is the very cool name of our band -- I dare you to disagree).
So yeah.
I haz a happee.
OKBAI. :)

No comments: