Friday, May 29, 2009

.this is not a poem.

Fuck. I am so shitting sick of this.
Why'd you have to go and screw it up?
Remember when we were so close?
It was just you. And me. Only.
I liked being the only one there, with you.
I trusted you.
I told you things I'd never told anyone before.
I liked being with you, going to church with you, riding around in your car.
Fucking asshole.
And I guess I had a crush on you.
You used it to your advantage and now, fuck.
I see you with her every single fucking time.
Yeah, it hurts me.
Because I trusted you so much.
And, as stupid as this sounds, I thought there was something there.
But there wasn't, obviously.
It was just one night of weakness, right?
Honestly, it doesn't matter now.
Because it hurts too much to see you two together.
And because I considered her a friend.
But you know what?
I'm smarter because of all of this.
And I hate you, you fucking bloody cheapo.
I don't know what I was thinking.
You're old.
And I don't want to be friends with you!

...fuck everyone, I have Coffee now.
whom I love very much, and am proud of.
*smiles*
Nobody can make me smile like that.
Well, maybe Amelie, lah.
*smirks*
Oh, oh. Coffee's quote about me:
"Why are all the adorable, charming ones absolutely insane?" *insert eye-roll*
Those bloody cheekbones, I tell you.
*dies*
I know it's so fucking cliche, and I hate being cliche, but...
thesocialrejectthepsycho
(inside joke; you're the psycho, bitch.)
I wanna be your Svetlana Kuznetsova. :) and I have my happily ever fuck up after all.
"What does one say to the last beauty on the earth without sounding odd or perverted? Answer this and you will reach enlightenment, young swine!"
I think I'm losing it. But at least I'm happy, no?

No comments: