Sunday, May 17, 2009

--park your face.

AMANDA & ME: *in the middle of laughing our asses off*
AMANDA: Steph, Steph! Dorothyyyy! (inside joke, sorry. It's funny of you know what's going on)
ME: *snorts, then flat-out laughs*
JOELLE: *annoyed tone* You were made for each other!
AMANDA: Huh? What? We went for a charity?
ME: Amanda, what? *starts to laugh uncontrollably*
AMANDA: Really! What did Joelle say?
JOELLE: *shakes head* Don't even bother.
*
HELEN: *calls while I'm in violin* Eh, try and call Godma and wish her happy teacher's day.
ME: *whines* But whyyyyy?
SHOOK CHEENG: *holds up hand to ear like phone, imitates me with a big smile* But whyyyyy?
ME: *after hanging up* Eh, it wasn't my fault, okay?
SHOOK CHEENG: *smiles* Hm. Okay!

//
Violin today was awesome! Shook Cheeng's smile is blardy cute, okay. It could even beat out Sarah's. What is it with people and braces?
Mkay. I like Carla Bruni now.
Currently listening to her Quelqu'un M'a Dit.
Give it a listen. The video freaks me out, though. But I guarantee you'll love.
.
Amelie lost. *sigh* But I love her anyway. She's so beautiful, how could I now?
S'okay. We'll just wait for RG, huh, Amelie?

No comments: