Sunday, May 23, 2010

Five-picture post and update.

I went to sleep last night, at about 4:00 in the morning, because of these:


Lisbeth Salander is my fictional girlfriend.
And, well, Sexbox (my iPod), is... Sexbox, I guess?
Embarrassing confession: I was listening to Show Me Love by Robyn.
*blushes*
*
And then, at about 6:00 am, my dad decides it's funny to come into my room and take pictures of me when I'm sleeping, to try and wake me up for church.
(Epic fail, by the way, the second coming couldn't wake me.)
That is, till I woke up and whined so much that my mom came in and chased him away.
Ladies and gentlemen, my parents.

But he did manage to get this shot, though.
Look at how long and thick my eyelashes are here!!! :D
*
When I finally woke up, I realized I have exams tomorrow.
So I decided to do something that would calm me down.
What calms me down?
BRANDI CARLILE, OF COURSE!
I listened to her "Give Up the Ghost" album on repeat.
And that's my tired face.


Now, I kind of have "Oh Dear" stuck in my head.
It's this amazing song that she does almost all in falsetto.
Aaaaah, Brandi. :)
*dirty thoughts*
*
Then I decided that I kind of love Sexbox, so I took a picture of my legs with her.
For some reason, I keep thinking Sexbox is a girl.
Probably cause of the Marina and the Diamond lyrics;
"Look like a girl but I think like a guy."
I don't even know if that makes sense, so jyeah.

Sexbox's earphone wires didn't go the way I wanted them to, so I just left it.
I guess that's my influence.
In response, I became like my mother, and left that alone, and just took the picture.
(Apparently, taking baby pictures of me about seventeen years ago was hell on earth for her.)

*

Later, about dinnertime, we went for dinner at the Palace of the Golden Horses, because Aunty Mary and Aunty Beth were here, with Felicia.

Dont't.
Provoke.
The.
Fucking.
Unicorn.
(As you can see, I got my eye poked out).

No comments: