Saturday, December 19, 2009

--workitmovethatbitchcrazy.


Betchh; me. :)
I don't look like me at all, and I have a blister.
Betchh was cute, though, and a great fellow MC.
Yeah, I had fun.
---

Anyway. Other updates are...
I cut my hair really short for me.
And I got red highlights.
No, I don't look like a dyke.
Also, contrary to popular belief, I haven't finished my Christmas shopping yet.
And I've all but completely stopped going to church.
HALLELUJAH.
Uh... that's it. Pictures of new hair to come.
Wait, wait.
I took Bianca to Sunway on Wednesday, with Darren, Katrina and Darren.
And I ordered a Bahama Mama, and I didn't get carded (that's alcoholic).
Later on, we got free soup and free dessert.
Also, after lunch, the waiter wrote a message on our receipt.
"Thank you for coming, please come again." with a smiley face, and he circled his name.
The boys didn't stop teasing me about it, and Darren took it to scan it.
---

No comments: