Thursday, November 26, 2009

--tattoos are sexy. :)

“I wanna see you.”
“Okay. Is something wrong?”
“No. No, not at all. Can’t I spend time with my girl?”
“Hmm, lemme think about it.”
“Fernandez...”
“Hmm, thinking here.”
“Yeah, yeah, makin’ me work for it, right.”
“Work for what? What did you have in mind?”
“I want to be with you you.”
“You do?”
“Yeah.”
“Hmm. You got me from zero to sixty here, the way you said that.”
“Really?”
“Yeah. I really wanna be with you too.”

“Hmm. I’m almost hoping my four o’ clock won’t show, even though he tends to give crazy tips.”
“Wow. You could get that changed into ones and we could run around in it.”
“Could. Or...”
“Or what?”
“Or... we could make margaritas.”

---
“Aww! Hahaaa! You like that, don’t you?”
“Yeah. Fuck, yeah.”
“Oh, Hernandez, you need to stop with the fuck yeahs right now, or I’ll never make it there in one piece.”
“Oh. So when I say... ‘fuck yeah,’ it does something for you?”
“You know it does.”
“I like the idea of doing something to you.”
---
“You were really cool today.”
“I’d like to think I’m really cool every day. Seriously, how did you expect me to be?”
“I expected you to be exactly how you were.”
“You amaze me.”
“I love you.”
“Me too. I want you.”
“Exactly.”
“I’m all yours. Yours.”
“Are you?”
“As long as you want me. All yours.”
“Then I want.”
---
“Oh my god, you’re blushing.”
“Fuck off.”
“Here?”
“Shut up.”
“Oh my god, Fernandez. You have no clue how fucking adorable you are.”
“Oh, shut up."
“If you insist.”
---
Quote what The Hernandez was thinking on the 20th of last month: "What is it? Does she want to be my girlfriend? God, honey, you can be my girlfriend. I'm only holding back for you."
So fucking cute, right?

No comments: