Wednesday, November 25, 2009

--plan not to procrastinate, tomorrow.

On this day of giving thanks, I’m grateful for the carrot-cake with cream-cheese topping my mom is baking. And yeah, whatever, I’m extremely thankful for having a roof over my head and food on the table to eat – okay, fine, that’s wonderful and awesome and everything. Still, there’s the one person, who always makes me smile whether or not she’s doing something incredibly awkward, like leaping around in a leotard, or sobbing greatly after winning her first title in a century – Amelie Simone Mauresmo.

Amelie, with your beautiful green eyes and endless legs and toned derrier (I can speak French too) and your sexy abs that I really want to lick whipped-cream off, someday, woman, I am so thankful for you. I’ll even forget that you have terrible taste in women, and that you don’t get angry (angry = hot) nearly enough times on-court – which is actually kinda sweet and considerate of you. I would never behave like Penetta and Hingis did towards you and I’d be your own Mirka, except without the fat or the diva-ness.

Honestly, I will treat you like the bronzed Goddess you are and pour you glasses of red wine while you’re meeting my big-ass Indian family – you’ll need it. Because you came out at such a young age and eventually became close to your parents again while maintaining a reputation as one of the nicest, hottest players on the WTA, you make all your fans proud. Thanks for ten years of you (and your amazing body), and here’s to you sticking around for… about 30 more.

Love from the biggest Amelie stalker your future wife,
Steph.

No comments: