Wednesday, January 28, 2009

--teenagers are bitches

Helen: Roger Federer is a lizard.

Sarah -- before the lizard scare.

Gorgeous boys, I tell you.

ME: Yup, Amelie. Keep going.

Playing Charades. Like, duh.

Helen: lykezomg I totally *heart* Roger.

her: lykezomgwhytf can't they guess properly?

them: lykezomgwtf is she trying to say?

All of us: lykezomgwtf is she trying to say?

Another bad Charades shot.

Photo-stalking Kiran.

Ducati mannn.

US: You... are... a... gorilla... No? Okay, fine. You are... Serena Williams!

*wipes drool*

Sings: One step at a tiiiiime....*cough*

Idunnowtfthey'redoing.

"Jesus, Roger keeps texting me. Stupid clingy fella. He thinks I'm Mirka or what?"

Helen: "Roger! I see him!"

Boys and girls are bitches.

Thanks to the Parksons sunnies department.

We are bitches, they are fun.

Sarah R and her sister.

Wannabe gangster bitches. Serena Williams, eat your heart out.

"Yeah, Amelie. I love you, too."

More group shots.

Groupshot.

And another.

Big grins from everyone.

Sarah has no life.

Blessing and Lovely. Not so much of a Blessing, but...

No comments: