Friday, January 23, 2009

--apples and bananas.

The last person to tag you is?
This weird girl I know, I think her name is Shoelegcar.
What relationship do you have with her?
Like I said, she's this weird girl who hangs out with this normal girl, Ashqinn, a lot.
Your 5 impressions towards her:
i. weird.
ii. obsessive.
iii. sensitive.
iv. freaky (at times)
v. okay, she makes good brownies, I'll give her that.
The most memorable thing that she has done for you?
Made me brownies that Naz and Jaeda stole.
The most memorable thing that she has said to you.
"Babi, la you."
If she becomes your lover, you will...
Probably die. Or run away. At least I'd approve of myself, since I'm not a Mamak.
If she becomes your enemy, you will...
*shrugs* Drink Bailey's and get on with my life?
If she becomes your lover, she has to improve on...
She is not becoming my lover. Deal, bitches.
If she becomes your enemy, the reason is...
I made Ashqinn and everyone else laugh with my racist jokes.
The most desirable thing you want to do to her...
Ask her to get a better other half? I don't know.
The overall impression of her is...
This weird girl who cries a lot and has funny hair.
How do you think the people around you feel about you?
"Hahahahahahaha, whatever she says, it's funny!"
The character for yourself is?
Read my "About Me" section.
On the contrary, the thing you hate about yourself is?
The fact that I'm not with Amelie Mauresmo?
The most ideal person you want to be is?
Marie de Villepin. But it'd be cool to be Natalie Portman, too! Or Ellen DeGeneres.
Pick a loved one and say something about them.
Amelie Simone Mauresmo. Ohgod, I love this woman with all my heart and I would give the world and my very expensive violin to be able to have five minutes alone with her.
Ten people to tag:
.Aisyah
.Amanda
.Amy
.Pik Ee
.Eusoff
.Katrina
.Vivien
.Portia DeRossi
.Amelie Mauresmo
.Your mother
Who is no.2 having relationship with?
Some dude at school.
Is no.3 a female or a male?
Female, la, duh.
If no.7 and no.10 were to get together would it be a good thing?
Vivien and your mother? Go to hell.
How about no.5 and 8?
Yeah, why not? She's hot, he's definitely a cutie.
What is no.1 studying for?
SPM.
When was the last time you chatted with them?
At school today.
Is no.4 single?
Yeah.
Talk about no.2.
She's this hilarious chick who loves funny youtube videos and comes to school to tell me about them. Her sister's this boy called Eugena.

-fin-

No comments: