Friday, July 18, 2008

the bimbo writes, like ohmahgawd :O :O

Dear Ninny,

You know how much it sucks to actually tell you how much WE miss you and it's only a week!! Sheesh. Talk about PDA. We're all dyinggggg (not literally cause' that'd be too melodramatic and adds more to my bimboness.) to hear about your crazy antics over the Land Down Under. Oops, I meant the under the Land Down Under. Lame pun was soo not intended :) . Besides that, I'm sure you've read Sarah's letter just as you stepped foot in the plane (I'm guessing you foamed at the mouth & read it on the way to the airport.) and yes, do come back alive so I can beat you up about not bringing me to Aussie with you! Stupid bitch. SEE, now I have to hold a grudge against you which is like, so totally not my style- peace and luvvv all the way, baby ;D

Also, do come back with all your bones together because casts were so last season. Sigh. The things I do to make sure you don't get a warning from the fashion police. Oh oh, get me a bikini from Roxy because things there are so bloody cheapo! Hee. Anyways, I hope you're doing fine there. Bet you're having fun, partying with random hotties with blue eyes and washboard abs ey. Take pictures! Lots of pictures!! I've got a lot more to say but maybe I'll save that for next week.

love you lots, don't drink too much!
-bunwomanlovesyou! ;)

No comments: