Monday, July 21, 2008

another one.

Ninny,
The last 4 months, I've been a constant emotional wreck and seriously, how the fuck did you put up with my shit? I whined like nobody's ass business and yakked on how crappy I felt and how much I want to go out, face the world, and shoot everyone dead- except you cause' I won't be so lonely after killing the universe. Thinking back, not everyone'd listen to me go on about how horrible my day was or how bullshit God treated me or even how my hair sucked. Oh, I still owe you a birthday present because Ferrero Roche is fucking cliched and cheap! God. I could've gone for Guylians but the stupid pharmacies don't stock em'. You haven't missed much, last week was utterly boring. Something like Low's hair. Thinking about it is like social suicide ._.

Oh, did I tell you my room was hot pink? Totally supporting the woman with abs here. And it's not everyday I don't go anti-gay on your outrageously hairy ass. Bananamuffin. You're coming back the week before exams! I'll be in total nerd mode then, haha. You always choose the best times to annoy me headless.

missing your hairy ass,
bunwoman. (:

P/S: Helen, hahahaha someone has got to kick her butt back here!

No comments: