Friday, July 18, 2008

-she would NEVER imagined..

..that her Momma still remembers her password and all that.

that is why, Steph- I officially appoint myself as the woman with the best memory power in the history of.. (god)mothers (?) in this world.

Okay. I shall get down to writing- this time, with or withOUT her permission, I know that she'd be happy I wrote in (yes, and don't you dare say otherwise or I'll kill Cadbury first :P).

Dear Steph,
I believe that you DO know in your one week absence (one more to go, argh), we missed you (and will be missing MORE of you) and we're looking forward to your return from the Land Down Under (with gifts?:P). I missed your company - the text messages, the late-night calls and gossips - did I say, gossips? I mean, talks. Yes, good mother-daughter (ahem?) talks about people in general. Eheheh.

I miss the times when we just talk and talk and talk and rant nonstop; you with your stories on how much you love Ms.Mauresmo and everything else under YOUR sun, while I with mine. I miss those moments when you were in Form1 and I in Form5. How time flies- now you guys are all grown up.

And I'm growing old.

Shit, this is turning morbid. Haha.

Anyway, I just thought of leaving you a post (and what's with the essay on GODMA- i thought we're supposed to put a gayboy inside?) so when you're online in Aussie, or when you're back- you'd know that you have people missing you here.

le falto mucho, mi hija (:

No comments: