Sunday, July 20, 2008

.babes.

Steffie-Jo,

So. I think Vivien said it all. About bloody time you came back, Steph, I've no one to wave to when I pass 4G on the way to the loo. ;) And you'd better not forget that romance novel.

Anyway, we've all been moping around as if you were dead. My mom gave your mom a ring and the two of them emo-ed about "letting go" even though I'm not gone yet. Haha. Then we took over four cheese tarts to compensate for your absence. I bet they're about as communicative as you normally are, haha. Anyhow, rest assured that you won't be leaving the country again for a while. Even Valsala got jealous when we (me and Sarah) told her you were in Sydney to stop her kicking your ass. Lucky bitch, you owe us.

(You owe me for something else, too, dammit, but I've forgotten what. Don't you worry, I'll remember.)

Anyway, i heard you've been missing the food. Apparently Australia's lacking in spice, huh? Don't worry, I'm enjoying it for you, albeit limitedly - my allergies don't allow for seafood.

Come back quick. Bring me back something Scottish, will you? A lock of Katie's hair -- okay, never mind, that would just be weird - a miniature flag will do. Or a ball of fluff off a Scottish hoodie. If you find Roger, now, THEN you bring back a lock of hair. But only then.

I think of Amelie every day, if that makes you happy.

Love ya lads.

OOps.

Love ya lOads, I mean.

Lads, too. Viva Scotland.

Or Alba, in Gaelic.

Anyway.

Bye.

No comments: