Friday, January 29, 2010

--this week, I...

...failed my MDM test badly, only to realize the questions were simple and I can actually do them.
...got the wrong paper back from my English teacher and started freaking out, because the marks on the other one were terrible.
...learned how to draw graphs with my calculator. Yes, my RM 450 calculator.
...re-read The Girl from Mars by Tamara Bach and realized how much my life resembles Miriam's.

"A phrase occurs to me. You led me on. Why do I only
think of that now?"

-- Tamara Bach, The Girl from Mars.
...ran around with Bikini Kill's Rebel Girl stuck in my head, forever and ever and ever.
"In her hips, there's revolutions."
..replied a few e-mails.
...tweeted like nobody's business; I think I'm becoming a twitter addict.
...claimed my ISU topic for World Issues, and the teacher was really nice about it.
...went for my first-ever LATIN DANCE CLASS and danced with Sarosh, who's really good at it.
...lovingly argued and traded insults with Hernandez.
...spoke to Nick for quite some time and got his opinion on lots of stuff.
...wore a bright-pink shirt to classes today and shocked Charmaine, who never expected to see me in that color.
...worked on our MDM ISU with Keith and Helen. I colored it and it was fun. Keith held the color pencils for me. What service!
...drank Red Bull over and over and over again.


Me, Keith, Shakilone, Sabrina. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may commense earning with a sum that usually is spent
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'm ready to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]