Monday, January 11, 2010

--by your side, indefinitely.

Fuck the fame.
Fuck the money.
Fuck the fortune.
.
I want my love to take root inside your heart.
I'm waiting for you, with my soul unravelled.
.


I miss; so fucking much.

---
Anyway. Classes have started, officially.

I'm actually getting the hang of the whole place; at the very least, I can find my classes.

Then again, I've always had that GPS built into my head.
.
Last week, I didn't get into the English 4U program that I wanted.
Instead, I got into the English 4C one.
Today, my 4C lecturer told me that I should consider 4U.
If you'd asked me a week ago, I'd have said yes;
now, I'm not so sure.
But, like Helen's dad says, it's good to be able to make that choice.
.
In World Issues, I spoke about Cadbury; as the thing I value the most.

My boy. <3

Most everyone else spoke about family.

Helen chose hands.

One other guy did music.

If I were to choose music, I'd've said, Melissa Etheridge.

Other kids grew up with the Barney Soundtrack.

Well, hah.

I grew up with Melissa Etheridge, kd lang, Joan Jett.

And they wonder why I hate hip-hop. :)
.

And Maths of Data Management was well, Math.
Yup, that's it.
.
And I'm trying out a new style of blogging.
Thoughts?
.
Oh, and I'm currently loving Chris Pureka very, very much.
That's the link to Come Back Home, a must-listen.
.
I've got walls, I've got wings,
I am ready for the fire,
I've got trust in nothing,
See I lost it by and by,
But I've got something shining somewhere,
Honey I dream on the sly,
Won't you come back home?
Won't you come back home?
.
Okay, I'm tired, so.
No words.
No talk.
I'm going dreaming.

No comments: