Tuesday, August 25, 2009

--ready for the floor

ME: So bloody irritating, lah, you.
NAZ: I'm just sitting here.
ME: Not you! Amelie!
NAZ: *looks over my shoulder* What's up?
ME: She's giving me high blood pressure, is what's up.
NAZ: Relax.
ME: Easy for you to say! Dinara isn't playing!
NAZ: But Amelie is. She's got it, Steph. Calm down.
ME: Aw, you're so sweet. I love you, you know?
NAZ: *smug look* I know.
.
ME: Shit!
NAZ: Breathe.
ME: *hyperventilates* I can't! How can she do this to me?
NAZ: Think how Marie must be feeling.
ME: Who gives a shit what Marie feels!
NAZ: Uh, Amelie?
ME: Shut up, shut up, shut up.
NAZ: *smirks* Don't come crying to me when she loses...
ME: How can you say that? Oh, deuce! Shut up.
NAZ: *shakes head* I'm not the one talking.
.
ME: Ohmygod! *bounces up and down* Did you see that?
NAZ: Well, I did see the scoreboard.
ME: Hey, me too! Cool!
NAZ: Someone's in a good mood.
ME: They started the second set already!
NAZ: Uh. Okay...
ME: Amelie didn't even have a proper rest and they're making her play! It's not fair! Can I sue them?
NAZ: Obviously. Not. Sue them for what, anyway?
ME: For neglect of my girlfriend! Why the hell isn't Marie doing it?
NAZ: Cause she thinks?
.
ME: Ohshit betul, lahkan, this woman?
NAZ: Hey, I think Amelie's into SM. If she's not torturing you, it's no fun for her.
ME: Shut up, butthead. I love you, okay? Now shut up already.
NAZ: Aw. I love you, too. How do you feel?
ME: *stares at the laptop screen* I've gone numb. And I feel like I'm gonna puke any second now.
NAZ: Look, she broke!
ME: Come on, Amelie, quick! I want to sleep!
NAZ: Babe, remember that match against Coin early this year?
ME: Fuck.
.
ME: *sings* Even though we ain't got money, I'm so in love with you, honey.
NAZ: Doesn't she have millions?
ME: What if I wasn't talking about her? *distracted* WHOO, Amelie leads 3-0!

No comments: