Monday, August 31, 2009

--dear you.

I know I've changed. And I know we haven't been talking lately.
I take responsibility for some of the things, but not all of them.
You can be extremely petty, sensitive and annoying.
Sometimes, I don't even know what to say to you.
And I know that you think I don't try, but I do. Extremely hard.
Not to mention, there are so many things that I'd like to tell you. But I can't bring myself to do so.
Don't think of this as me not being able to trust you. It happens to me a lot.
I think I might be spastic that way. But I digress.
Seriously, though. Sometimes, I wonder why you're so dense.
I spend a lot of time thinking about stuff that could've been. What I've passed up.
And I don't know if you still want that, or if I can give you what you want.
I see you a lot, but we never talk like we used to. It's just superficial now.
What happened to us?
Maybe you might not feel the same, but I still feel like you're one of my best friends.
I wouldn't be me without you. I wouldn't be able to write music like that without you.
You're amazing.
Such an inspiration. Even if you don't know it.
You're one of the most beautiful people I know, inside and out.
So, again. What happened to us?
Was it something I said?
Was it the fact that I've changed?
Was it something I did?
If it was, then please tell me. I don't know what to do without you.
It's like, one of my limbs has gone missing, and I'm lost without it.
So. Just. I don't know.
Call me when you read this.
If you even read my blog anymore.
You know who you are.
And if you don't, and you're still oblivious, then,
you should know from this;
"You said this hill looks far too steep,
and I'm not even sure it's me you wanna keep"
NTJ -- just. Talk to me.

No comments: